Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 2011 '11' Audi A1 1.6tdi S-Line
moochofun

posted on 3/9/12 at 03:51 PM Reply With Quote
2011 '11' Audi A1 1.6tdi S-Line

We are starting to accumulate too many cars in the Napier household at the moment (no such thing if it's my cars ) so the wife's car will be up for sale in the near future.

If you are looking for an economic car to run about in that costs £20/yr to tax and does 500miles+ on a tank of fuel that only costs ~£60 to fill from empty.

It's a March 2011 Audi A1 1.6tdi S-Line with 23,000mls
Audi brilliant black (solid black - not the pearlescent black that we had on our previous Q7 - which was a nightmare of a colour to keep it looking good)
S-Line standard kit - embossed cloth/leather seats (mostly leather with cloth middle bit), bodykit, nice wheels etc.
It's not long had its first service at Aberdeen Audi (long life servicing)
We have a near new set of winter wheels and tyres to go with it that were bought for last years winter - which turned out not too bad down our way.
Car is in good order inside and out. There is a mark on the drivers seat bolster where it got marked from a pair of jeans - yep the car was only a few days old when that happened...
Its got the 6x CD changer that's built in to the glovebox.
Bluetooth for phones/music
Start/Stop efficiency - 60mpg+ (Audi quote 73mpg+ but think you would have to run on ice and in a vacuum to get those figures!)
Auto lights/wipers
Aircon
Centre armrest
Heated front seats

That's about as much as I can remember at the moment. I have photo's of the car but can't remember how to load them up and work internet police doesn't allow me on to photo sharing sites. If anybody is interesed I can email them across.

We have owned the car from new so no previous owners. The car was bought for something reliable for my wife's daily commute but a change of job means that its now surplus to requirements and more often than not sits in the garage.

We're looking for £15,000. Or if you fancy a haggle then we're looking for £15,250

Any questions or queries then drop me a PM, ta.

Sezing the moment...

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.