Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Mitsubishi Evo 4 for sale £3000
Pat_T

posted on 23/12/12 at 04:30 PM Reply With Quote
Mitsubishi Evo 4 for sale £3000

Selling my Evo IV (aka my sensible/winter car for when the locost is in the garage) to fund an even more sensible one (aka an Evo VII)

Not sure how much love this will get on here but you never know who might be interested. I've copied the text from my pistonheads advert:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have decided to sell my Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 4. I purchased this car in June 2012 after searching for the most standard and original example I could find. I have really enjoyed this car, so much so that I am only selling to try to work my way up the Evo ladder to a VII or VIII!

The details and Spec of my car are:

- Imported in 2006
- 73,500 on the clock, many of these would have been kms between 1997 and 2006 so mileage is probably closer to 50,000 miles!
- Engine is standard specification apart from: Blitz Spec Nur exhaust system (still has Cat fitted), cone air filter, Walbro fuel pump and a remap on a GEMS ECU.

- Rolling roaded at:
294 bhp @ 6895 rpm
265 lb.ft @ 4525 rpm

I had all the engine oil, diff oil, gearbox oil, brake fluid, clutch fluid and coolant flushed out and replaced and the car checked over in August, I have only done around 1500 miles since then. The previous owner had 4 wheel alignment and geometry professionally set up shortly before I bought the car and it shows, the car drives brilliantly. Car has 6 months MOT and Tax.

Bodywork wise is very good but not perfect as you would expect for a car of this age. There is some minor scuffing to the front bumper that is only noticeable up close. I still have the original foglights which are included in the sale if you wish to replace them (I prefer the looks without and didn't want to stonechip them). The wheels are the standard original OZ racing alloys which were OE fitment. These have been recently refurbed and are in PERFECT condition - not a single mark on them.

Interior is again very good for age, has the original Recaros, the driver and passengers seat bolsters have some slight wear. Rear seats are perfect. Also there is both a CD player, and a very retro Japanese minidisk player fitted in the double headunit spaces!

I have tried to be as honest as I can and priced realistically. What I will say is that there are very few IV's in as good all-around condition as this one left in the UK now...

For more details please call 07904061484 (evenings & weekends) or text (anytime) or contact me through PH. Car is advertised elsewhere. Thanks, Patrick

Part exchange
Evo 7 or 8 only (plus cash your way)

Pictures can be found on PH here: http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/mitsubishi/evo-iv--vi/mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-iv/985654

thanks

www.instagram.com/patroclueus

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Pat_T

posted on 1/1/13 at 09:24 PM Reply With Quote
new year bump

Pat_T

posted on 21/1/13 at 10:10 AM Reply With Quote
still available, only had dreamers with stupid offers so far

RallyReason

posted on 21/1/13 at 10:50 AM Reply With Quote
Spent a year trying to sell my 2010 EVO X with only 8k miles. All i had was time wasters and dreamers offering stupid money. I bit the bullet and sold back to the dealer.
Yours is totally different and a lot more affordable price. A lot of car for the money!

Have you tried MLR?

Good luck with the sale!

CNHSS1

posted on 21/1/13 at 01:00 PM Reply With Quote
wow, thats a lot of car for the money!

GLWTS

"Racing is life, everything else, before or after, is just waiting"---Steve McQueen

FASTdan

posted on 21/1/13 at 04:27 PM Reply With Quote
Looks cool

NEW danST WEBSITE NOW LIVE! Bike carbs, throttle bodies and more......

http://www.danstengineering.co.uk/

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
Pat_T

posted on 25/1/13 at 05:51 PM Reply With Quote
thanks for the comments everyone It's now sold (for £2800). it's going to a competition prep company in Austria. I presume to be built into a rally car!!

http://www.hekla.at/

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.