New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Caterham narrow track lower wishbones
CNHSS1

posted on 28/1/13 at 09:08 PM Reply With Quote
Caterham narrow track lower wishbones

Caterham narrow track front lower wishbones wanted

what have you got?

imperial or metric, not bothered, but a pair, not two lefts lol

if anyones member of any caterham forums, by all means point them in the direction of this post please

cheers

CNH

"Racing is life, everything else, before or after, is just waiting"---Steve McQueen

bashracing

posted on 29/1/13 at 06:05 PM Reply With Quote
do you know mankee from ppc magazine, i think he has some, owelly (another ppc man) on here probably has his number if not
CNHSS1

posted on 29/1/13 at 07:07 PM Reply With Quote
No, dont know him, will try owelly

"Racing is life, everything else, before or after, is just waiting"---Steve McQueen

owelly

posted on 30/1/13 at 01:58 PM Reply With Quote
I'm on it!! Never met the bloke but I do have a contact for him.

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
CNHSS1

posted on 30/1/13 at 02:34 PM Reply With Quote
cheers owelly, much appreciated

owelly

posted on 30/1/13 at 06:25 PM Reply With Quote
Reply from Mankee:
Unfortunately, I flogged my standard-track wishbones a while back, so I don't have any spare now. I'm sure I spied some either on the Lotus 7 Club forum (BlatChat) or Pistonheads Classifieds recently, but I can't find them any more. A set of just wishbones went for £97 on eBay only three days ago.

I've not got an account on Locostbuilders, so can you pass the above on to your forum chum, please. I could always put a wanted up for him on BlatChat if he gets stuck?

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
CNHSS1

posted on 30/1/13 at 08:50 PM Reply With Quote
Cheers owelly and pass on thanks to Mankee please.

Im not sure they are going to be ideal yet, but was happy to chance my arm on a pair as ive seen loads over last few months when i didnt want any, now i do, i cant seem to find any lol. I was bidding on the ebay ones but then forgot when they finished and missed the end of the auction.

It seems the narrow track are less desirable as many upgrade to wide track, so if anyone spots any, let me know

Craig

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.