Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: F***ing Chav!
speedyxjs

posted on 15/5/07 at 05:01 PM Reply With Quote
F***ing Chav!

7.20 this morning i was on the a22 near hailsham. Appoaching the boship roundabout in the left lane to turn left and this stupid pr*t decided to drive me off the road . Anyway i managed to catch up with him and took a (legal) picture with my phone and managed to get his telephone number. Iv prank called him a couple of times today but i thought id let anyone on here have a go if they want to
His number is 01892 652212.
PS If you have any other (less childish )suggestions of what to do with this info, please let me know.

How long can i resist the temptation to drop a V8 in?

COREdevelopments

posted on 15/5/07 at 05:07 PM Reply With Quote
give it to scott mills on radio1 and let him do his magic. he recently done it to an idiot who cut his mother up while scott took the offending idiots number off his forsale sign on the car. he was pranking him live on radio, was funny. or just write it all over service station bogs advertising certain favours.

iank

posted on 15/5/07 at 05:10 PM Reply With Quote
So that would be:

Shaws Construction
Address: 1 Brookfield Villa,Crowborough Hill,Crowborough,East Sussex,TN6 2EG
Tel 1: 01892 652212 | Tel 2:
Our building company undertakes all aspects of building work. We back up our building skills with an honest, reliable service and have built up an excellent reputation for our work. We understand that you need to have confidence in your builder and we can supply you with references if required. Please call us or visit our website to find out more.

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

awinter

posted on 15/5/07 at 05:39 PM Reply With Quote
Ring the company and complain to the owners about the driving of the company van. That is if they are a big company.
failing that make a formal complaint to the Police about the driving of said van. you will have to fill a form in at the cop shop.

Allan

speedyxjs

posted on 15/5/07 at 05:50 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by awinter
failing that make a formal complaint to the Police about the driving of said van. you will have to fill a form in at the cop shop.

Allan

Wouldn't i need a numberplate or proof?

andyharding

posted on 15/5/07 at 06:05 PM Reply With Quote
Post a free ad in your local paper:-

32" Sony plasma TV
Less than 12 months old
£100 ono
01892 652212

After a couple of days ring him yourself and ask if the TV is still for sale and see what he says

Are you a Mac user or a retard?

ChrisW

posted on 15/5/07 at 06:21 PM Reply With Quote
Sign up for one of the many wholesale voice minute companies, most of which will let you set your own caller ID. Easiest to use VOIP providers to stay anonymous. You'll have to sign some forms so pretend you're setting up a overseas calling card bsuiness, or something similar. Use a fake name, obviously. Most will give you a couple of quid free credit to try the system out.

Then, set the caller ID to his number, and ring random phone numbers in the middle of the night. Shout abuse at them, then hang up. When they unfortunate person you've woken up with an earfull of abuse does 1471 to call 'you' back, they get his number. You can imagine the rest!

If you were really clever (like me! ) you could probably just set up an Asterisk box to do the hard work for you, with a recorded message on it to play to people at 3am.

Disclaimer: This is probably illegal

Chris

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Pants On Fire

posted on 15/5/07 at 06:39 PM Reply With Quote
Lots of text messages I reckon.
It's a landline and if it's on BT you'll get Tom Baker reading them in a Little Britain stylee.

Imagine it, Tom Baker telling him what a tw@ he is

Shame you dont have a fax number then you can do the old faxofish trick.

Make a loop of paper once its fed thru the fax machine, draw a big fish on it and hit send. It's 1 endless roll of fish and page after page after page of fish spew out at the other end emptying the fax machine.

[Edited on 15/5/07 by Pants On Fire]

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

Jasper

posted on 15/5/07 at 07:00 PM Reply With Quote
Definite ring the company. I did this with our local bakery people after a driver shouted loads of abuse at me when I asked to move 4 feet so I could get past.

They sacked him the same day

oadamo

posted on 15/5/07 at 07:15 PM Reply With Quote
get a war dialer of the net (old skool hacking tool) set the start number and the end number the same then you can put a time for the dial dissconnect so you can let it ring for say 10 secs each time.then let it run for a few days to really *** him off
adam

iank

posted on 15/5/07 at 07:18 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pants On Fire
Shame you dont have a fax number then you can do the old faxofish trick.

[Edited on 15/5/07 by Pants On Fire]

Ain't google great

http://www.ieastsussex.co.uk/profile/119659/Crowborough/Shaws-Construction/
Fax: 01892 652236

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

owelly

posted on 15/5/07 at 07:53 PM Reply With Quote
'Phone a few large quarry companies and get some crush and run delivered. Even a bit of Readymix...........
The driver isnt bothered where he dumps it as he's only getting £9 an hour anyway.....

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
JoelP

posted on 15/5/07 at 08:23 PM Reply With Quote
well without being argumentative, is it possible that you were in his blind spot (still his fault) and he simply didnt see you? I nearly rammed someone last week, vans do tend to have very poor wing mirrors. These things happen!
NeilP

posted on 15/5/07 at 08:40 PM Reply With Quote
Joel P - I think your fighting a loosing battle mate - The boys have the red mist descending and the gander is most definitely up!

If you pay peanuts...
Mentale, yar? Yar, mentale!
Drive it like you stole it!

iank

posted on 15/5/07 at 09:05 PM Reply With Quote
OK, I'll add a note of caution. If the number/fax are a proper company (rather than a one man band) and he's just a muppet employee there's no point upsetting the company/receptionist unless they know who/why is the subject of your irritation.

Best first step is to complain. If you just get an earful of grief then react appropriately.

(the red mist is entertaining though, some people are very inventive in their revenge. Surprised no one has suggested the breeding mice though )

--
Anonymous

RK

posted on 15/5/07 at 10:12 PM Reply With Quote
Obviously, with this much time on your hands, your cars are all finished and passed any necessary inspections???
speedyxjs

posted on 16/5/07 at 06:17 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JoelP
well without being argumentative, is it possible that you were in his blind spot (still his fault) and he simply didnt see you? I nearly rammed someone last week, vans do tend to have very poor wing mirrors. These things happen!

Firstly, i was also in a van.
Secondly, he came across from the right hand lane so he definately knew i was there.

How long can i resist the temptation to drop a V8 in?

GParkes

posted on 18/5/07 at 05:50 PM Reply With Quote
I know this road/roundabout well and use it every day at a similar time.

Its amazing how many drivers try and cut you up approaching the roundabout, on the roundabout, and leaving the roundabout (especially if you are in the left lane and taking the first exit)!! If you don't yield they start frantically waving and seem to think its your fault.

I'm sure its getting worse!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.