Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: R1 carb fuel pipe connection
sonic

posted on 19/10/08 at 05:24 PM Reply With Quote
R1 carb fuel pipe connection

Hello all

Does anybody have a drawing of the inlet fuel pipe connections for R1 carbs or can tell me whats what.

I have an R1 engined MNR and i have connected the feed pipe to the odvious pipe at the bottom of the carbs but i have a black plastic device with pipes coming out marked P P and a pipe that doesnt seem to go anywere but petrol pours out when the key is switched on.

omega0684

posted on 19/10/08 at 06:05 PM Reply With Quote

these are the r1 carbs i used to use, you can see the fuel inlet between the first and secong inlet, as i remember i only had to connect one pipe. fuel regulator and filter was before the inlet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Snap-off

posted on 19/10/08 at 06:07 PM Reply With Quote
Hi, the fuel inlet pipe is in the centre of the carbs. There is also a water feed inlet and outlet to the carbs on each end which can be used for stopping the carbs from freezing.
Hope this helps.

sonic

posted on 19/10/08 at 06:21 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks Guy's

Snap off i have a R1 MNR and i see you have an MK R1
Is yours a 5jj engine?

I have the inlet in the right place looking at your picture at the top of the carbs there are two black pipes that run down to a black plastic box and a pipe that comes out of it which petrol is coming out of and i don't know where it is supposed to go.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.