Board logo

Mx5 Chassis cutting list/cad files
chris_smith - 27/8/16 at 09:37 PM

Does anyone have the Haynes roadster MX5 chassis cutting list/drawings in CAD format?

Neilwilson - 27/8/16 at 10:51 PM

Have you tried on the Haynes forum? Some of the guys there have been updating and adding drawings recently

Myke 2463 - 28/8/16 at 08:08 AM

U have pm. haynes sierra to mx5.

chris_smith - 28/8/16 at 04:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Myke 2463
U have pm. haynes sierra to mx5.

You have a pm reply Mike thanks

topcat2vin - 24/2/17 at 11:58 PM

Hi guys, I am looking to build a haynes roadster using an MX5 MK1 donor. Is the chassis constructed to the book? I seen posts about the rear wishbones modifications but are there any other mods? Does anyone have a set of plans or cutting list the a MX5 haynes chassis. I assume the overall dimensions are the same and the same GRP body kit will fit?

Thanks guys

chris_smith - 25/2/17 at 08:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by topcat2vin
Hi guys, I am looking to build a haynes roadster using an MX5 MK1 donor. Is the chassis constructed to the book? I seen posts about the rear wishbones modifications but are there any other mods? Does anyone have a set of plans or cutting list the a MX5 haynes chassis. I assume the overall dimensions are the same and the same GRP body kit will fit?

Thanks guys

Most of the chassis is the same with mods at the back, search Saturn plans on here or go to Haynes forums which will have loads of info

topcat2vin - 25/2/17 at 09:08 AM

Guys, I have found lots of discussion of the saturn plans but can't find a link to the download, does anyone have a copy?

I assume the is no download for the talon chassis?

Also I have not found much on the vodou chassis is it similar or do you know of any links to it.

Lpcated cheap donor so want to get moving soon.

Thanks,

Talon Motorsport - 25/2/17 at 10:35 AM

TMXR chassis plans with free tape measure!

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model.html?id=aea30683-a8c0-4866-a7d4-2ccc67042bc6