Board logo

sip fireball 80 propane heater
bigsteve - 2/1/10 at 05:30 PM

i have a sip fireball 80 propane heater for sale. perfect working order. has usual wear and tear marks on it from it being in the garage but other than that its perfect. comes with regulator and hose. can be seen working

collection from preston lancs
open to offers

Mr Whippy - 2/1/10 at 05:48 PM

best to mension also that there still needs to be plenty of fresh air in to the workshop when in use due to the carbon monoxide it produces

bigsteve - 2/1/10 at 06:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
best to mension also that there still needs to be plenty of fresh air in to the workshop when in use due to the carbon monoxide it produces

yea, sounds daft but i always use it with the garage window open slightly. the heat it puts out is unreal. i have the 13kg calor gas bottle which i've had for over a year and at just over 20 quid to refill, its cheap heat

[Edited on 2/1/10 by bigsteve]

mangogrooveworkshop - 2/1/10 at 07:32 PM

If you suffer from asthma dont even think about it......mine made me ill after ten mins....with the door open.

MakeEverything - 2/1/10 at 08:33 PM

U2U sent...... My wife has asthma....

No, Seriously, U2U Sent!

speedyxjs - 2/1/10 at 08:43 PM

I would love a heater on my garage but literally have no room

Mr Whippy - 2/1/10 at 10:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by speedyxjs
I would love a heater on my garage but literally have no room

can't you fit one in the rafters blowing down? or even just infrared heaters again above you...

dave r - 9/1/10 at 11:34 AM

has this been sold ?

bigsteve - 9/1/10 at 04:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by dave r
has this been sold ?

no i still have it. open to sensible offers via u2u

bigsteve - 11/1/10 at 05:15 PM

still available

mike-ktm - 11/1/10 at 07:17 PM

u2u sent

FASTdan - 13/1/10 at 02:41 PM

whats the deal with the bottles for something like this? do you have to rent it etc?

bigsteve - 13/1/10 at 03:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by FASTdan
whats the deal with the bottles for something like this? do you have to rent it etc?

you buy a bottle ( ebay, local ads etc ) and just pay to exchange your bottle for a full one. just make sure the bottle is from the same company as where you would take it to exchange it, eg mine is a calor bottle. costs me 22 quid to exchange mine and the last one lasted over a year. granted i never used it for much of the year but its still cheap heat

ebay link

another

steve

[Edited on 13/1/10 by bigsteve]

bigsteve - 15/1/10 at 05:32 PM

bump