Board logo

Bit Of A Clearout
grassracer - 20/6/13 at 05:56 PM

In an attempt to gain back some workshop space I have the following for sale. Will happily post at cost, if there is anything you fancy give me a shout:

Pair Cortina Uprights, Hubs good serviceable condition complete with brand new solid discs (some surface rust but nothing serious) £70 ono

Pair Cortina Calipers with pads, need a paint but all good £40 ono

Facet Solid state Fuel Pump with pre filter....brand new £25 ono

Pipercross foam filter with backplate to suit Weber 45s (was on a red top) approx 100mm deep filter with clips etc £30 ono SOLD

Wilwood Master Cylinder with large square plastic reservoir (all appears good) £20ono

ZZR1200 Engine complete with carbs, coils, starter, generator, wiring loom and anything else I find (no cdi or headers) not run for a couple of years, clutch will be seized and carbs will need a good clean but a nice cheap bike engined package as a project £250 ono

Small Alloy fuel tank made by Alifab will hold approx 5 litres ideal hillclimb car or buggy project brand new, lovely bit of kit £40 ono

Set of 4 H beam steel rods for c20xe complete with ARP bolts, have been used but done very little £150 ono

Pr Mazda MX5 Front uprights and hubs £20 ono

Pr Mazda MX5 Drive shafts Mk1 1600 £20 ono

[Edited on 20/6/13 by grassracer]

kickinthenuts - 20/6/13 at 06:24 PM

U2uon it's way reference filter and back plate.

Cheers

David

Hopley89 - 20/6/13 at 11:17 PM

Hi mate could you send me a pic and measurement of the fuel tank
Please to hopley89@googlemail.com
Cheers hop

grassracer - 21/6/13 at 07:24 AM

Yes will do it tonight for you, cheers