Board logo

Fs: Garage/workshop steel racking
Benzine - 26/6/23 at 04:52 PM

Here for sale is my metal racking that's followed me round a few different workshops.

7 uprights, each just over 2 meters tall and a little over 300mm wide

29 shelves. 300x1000mm

Enough uprights to have 6 bays giving a total size of 6 meters of racking. Plenty of shelves to set them out however you like. Crossmembers bolt across the back to make them nice and solid. I used these with some heavy items with no issues (straight 6 cylinder heads etc). To assemble you will just need some M6 nuts and bolts.

£100. Collection from Orston near Bingham, Notts. Possible local delivery. Any questions please ask. Thanks

Unfortunately I don't have any assembled photos, this one from Google image search is the same type

[Edited on 26-6-2023 by Benzine]

nick205 - 27/6/23 at 09:19 AM

Nifty - GLTWS!

For people looking, you can't beat some shelf storage down the side of your garage/worhshop. Parts, tools, nuts/bolts etc. Worth having and what's there looks re-configurable if the size of your parts change.

Benzine - 27/6/23 at 03:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by nick205
Nifty - GLTWS!

For people looking, you can't beat some shelf storage down the side of your garage/worhshop. Parts, tools, nuts/bolts etc. Worth having and what's there looks re-configurable if the size of your parts change.

Thanks! Yes very reconfigurable, I had a couple of 'open bays' at the bottoms for large items, some medium and some very slim for books/documents

Benzine - 5/7/23 at 05:33 PM

Price drop to £50