Board logo

WTD: RGB class F
Yazza54 - 4/5/11 at 01:18 PM

My fury is off to Italy very soon so I'm on the lookout for a nice class F RGB car. Not having an awful lot of luck so far, probably because theyre all being used this season.

Preferably class F, preferably Phoenix, Fury or striker with late as poss 1000cc inj motor.

Already asked on RGB forum and have asked Andy Bates, but if anyone on here knows of a car tucked away that may be of some use please let me know!!

procomp - 4/5/11 at 01:43 PM

Hi

Not sure whether or not you have already discounted this one. HERE. But seems to fit the bill except the engine possibly. although being a ST it starts with all the right ingredients.

Cheers Matt

Yazza54 - 4/5/11 at 01:48 PM

I went to view it and its very rough.

McLannahan - 4/5/11 at 02:20 PM

Mine isn't injected (Blade 919) but for sale at the moment. Will take some photos over the next few days and get it advertised on here!

marmot0 - 4/5/11 at 04:53 PM

Hi my class f striker is for sale here http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/34/viewthread.php?tid=154470
Ready to race, just needs a transponder, Andy bates knows the car well as he did alot of work on it
Cheers

marmot0 - 4/5/11 at 05:26 PM

Sorry yazza just clocked your user name as you have already been in touch, cheers