Board logo

Uploading pics to this site
Nickctp - 22/9/12 at 06:47 PM

Hiya,

Can anyone tell me how I upload images to a thread? Eg a photo that I have taken on my i phone and saved on my desktop as a jpeg???

Am I being silly.

Cheers

Nick

chicade - 22/9/12 at 07:07 PM

No your not I would like to know how to upload pics from my I phone.... Or am I being a lil dim too!

austin man - 22/9/12 at 07:57 PM

photo archive , new folder (if you want a folder) browse and upload the picture does need to be a small file though

Nickctp - 22/9/12 at 08:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by austin man
photo archive , new folder (if you want a folder) browse and upload the picture does need to be a small file though

I just want to upload a pic into a current thread thats it!! But I cant seem to be able to do that!

daniel mason - 22/9/12 at 08:11 PM

i re size mine to 800 x 600 pixels then put them in my archive.

Nickctp - 22/9/12 at 08:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by daniel mason
i re size mine to 800 x 600 pixels then put them in my archive.

They can't be Jpeg image right? What format? lol this is a silly problem!!!

designer - 22/9/12 at 11:44 PM

I think any format will do. I tend to stick with jpeg and, as said, an 800 width.

Add a new folder if required. I start a new folder for different subjects/topics. Use 'browse' to find your photo, give it a title (as many do not) and upload.

When you have uploaded the photo to your archive, click on it and copy/paste the forum code [pg]...........[pg] into your post.

dlatch - 23/9/12 at 11:10 AM

jpeg is fine the upload error is most likely due to file size
not sure what image software is on a Iphone to get around that though

ReMan - 23/9/12 at 11:26 AM

Dont miss the point being made that you cant just select a picture on your phone/pc whatever and upload directly into your post.
You have to upload int elsewhere (your photo archive) first then link to it in the post

coozer - 23/9/12 at 11:47 AM

I upload mine to photobucket and copy and paste them.