Board logo

ebay fibreglass
austin man - 7/9/09 at 10:43 PM

Has GTS started an ebay site ?? dan_miles_mini

I am looking at buying some fibreglass panels and just a little sceptical if its one and the same. Please no war and peace on the subject well aware that some people have had problems. I dont want to get into that debate or start one a simple yes no will suffice

aaron bassett - 8/9/09 at 03:23 AM

i would say yes because his address location is upstreet and there is no were in upstreet apart from a pub and a few houses. what is the chance of 2 people selling parts in the same town plus it has his pics on there too. I hope he is back on track now

Ben_Copeland - 8/9/09 at 06:40 AM

Yeah I think he sells his "seconds" on there too.

As said Upstreet is tiny, he'd be very unlucky if someone else is doing them too lol

robinj66 - 8/9/09 at 07:36 AM

That's certainly where he was based (after the move from original place) but I thought he'd moved premises again last year - somewhere near Rally Design ??

thunderace - 8/9/09 at 08:26 AM

IM SURE HE GOT BANNED FROM EBAY ,
HIS FEEDBACK WAS AROUND 70%
HE MUST BE USEING A NEW NAME AND ADRESS

iscmatt - 8/9/09 at 08:48 AM

quote:
Originally posted by thunderace
IM SURE HE GOT BANNED FROM EBAY ,
HIS FEEDBACK WAS AROUND 70%
HE MUST BE USEING A NEW NAME AND ADRESS

The caps lock button is on left and few rows up, i think you forgot to turn it off after the first letter!

Ben_Copeland - 8/9/09 at 10:24 AM

quote:
Originally posted by robinj66
That's certainly where he was based (after the move from original place) but I thought he'd moved premises again last year - somewhere near Rally Design ??

Na he's in upstreet. its not too far from rally design but wouldn't say its near.

austin man - 8/9/09 at 09:39 PM

Thats that then I will look for an alternative supplier

ZEN - 22/9/09 at 01:43 PM

I have e-mailed dan_miles_mini on 6.sep'09. asking them if they are connected with GTS Tuning. The answer was "No".