Board logo

stop filling the front page with multiple FS ads PLZ!
Dangle_kt - 28/6/09 at 02:10 PM

It makes reading the forum harder when all the intersting topics fly off the front page in a few minutes due to people insisting on listing each item thet are selling as a seperate topic...

We are very fortunate not to have heavy handed moderating on the forum, they are more than reasonable (unlike other forums I go on where they are like stalin looking for 'counter-revolutionary infiltrators' - so this is just a polite request from a fellow member.

Thanks

[Edited on 28/6/09 by Dangle_kt]

omega0684 - 28/6/09 at 02:32 PM

here here

Steve G - 28/6/09 at 02:32 PM

Seconded

The polite request is also right near the top in the rules of selling for those who missed the sticky.

paul the 6th - 28/6/09 at 02:36 PM

"Ich will not tolerate multiple fur sale posts von individual members. Sie mussen put them in a single thread for zis is zer most efficient vay."

[Edited on 28/6/09 by paul the 6th]

Steve Hignett - 28/6/09 at 02:49 PM

What you said does ring true, but if you want to keep track of posts (inc/esp new ones) then have the below as one of you I.E. Tabs:

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/today.php

Ben_Copeland - 28/6/09 at 03:05 PM

I agree... bloody annoying.

My Locost Locations thread lasted about 7 hours on the front page on a sunday.

Though it's fine if they are interesting, relevant threads.

Dangle_kt - 28/6/09 at 03:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by paul the 6th

"Ich will not tolerate multiple fur sale posts von individual members. Sie mussen put them in a single thread for zis is zer most efficient vay."

love it

paul the 6th - 28/6/09 at 04:20 PM

it's what sundays are made for. But in all seriousness, I think people are just trying to get their items' as much attention as possible by listing them individually.

It's bloody annoying though as is posting a thread where the title just says "Question"

rusty nuts - 28/6/09 at 04:58 PM

Can we also have posts in the correct part of the forum ? Ie wanted in the wanted section etc

*davies144* - 28/6/09 at 05:14 PM

nice 1 paul

Ninehigh - 3/7/09 at 11:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by paul the 6th

Wonder what Clairetoo's grammar nazi cat thinks of this?