Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Locost race car for Sale
pointy

posted on 8/3/11 at 09:21 AM Reply With Quote
Locost race car for Sale

After much soul searching I have decided to sell my Locost race car #45 (2011 Registered for this year) which I have raced for 3 years in the 750M/C Locost race Championship. Unfortunately the ongoing recession has made the possibility of racing this season, or for that matter the foreseeable future very unlikely and whilst the suggestion to just close the door and wait for things to change is an alternative, the reality is ...Mortgage, bills etc etc. So...The car...

A 2006 Luego Chassis with the 2011 current requirements to race this year, AVO suspension all round running on Laser (R.S.) alloys, with engine built 6 races ago (rolling road figures provided) New G.T 4 speed gearbox (built by J.R Dains in Norwich costing £200.00) Omex shift/rev limiter, Rev counter, Bestek ignition system. GRP seat, Brand new T.R.S 6 point harnesses bought at Autosport show this year. Brand new 3.9 Diff that has never turned a crown wheel or pinion in anger. Spare gearbox, 4 Spare wheels with 2 new wets, 4 additional Avo’s, Laptimer. other bits and bobs. Car has already had a shake down at the new Snetterton 2 weeks ago with no issue’s. Also available Brian James Minno trailer (fits into single garage) can be sold with or without car (see prices below). Trailer will be offered for sale separately if car is sold on own.

I have totally re-built this car and you could literally turn up at Brands hatch on the 17th of April and race.
Many pictures available if required.

Price £5,550 (including trailer)
£4,500.00 Without trailer.

The Locost race Championship

The 750M/C offer the very best in cost effective competitive “budget” racing. The Locost championship has been a part of the 750 m/c programme for 10 years and year on year provide the closest form of racing bar none in this country. With FULL grids at every race meeting, friendly competitors willing to help each other with the main aim of ensuring we all race. If you are thinking of racing for the first time, or a stepping stone from karting onto proper race cars then Locost racing is for you. The beauty of Locost racing is in the simplicity of the cars, regulation ensures fairness focusing on driver ability rather than how much money is spent on development.

I can honestly say I will miss the camaraderie and friendliness of my fellow competitors many of whom I now call close friends.

Andy P
07950 618420
01362 851102

[Edited on 8/3/11 by pointy]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

pointy

posted on 8/3/11 at 09:23 AM Reply With Quote

pointy

posted on 13/3/11 at 07:31 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pointy
After much soul searching I have decided to sell my Locost race car #45 (2011 Registered for this year) which I have raced for 3 years in the 750M/C Locost race Championship. Unfortunately the ongoing recession has made the possibility of racing this season, or for that matter the foreseeable future very unlikely and whilst the suggestion to just close the door and wait for things to change is an alternative, the reality is ...Mortgage, bills etc etc. So...The car...

A 2006 Luego Chassis with the 2011 current requirements to race this year, AVO suspension all round running on Laser (R.S.) alloys, with engine built 6 races ago (rolling road figures provided) New G.T 4 speed gearbox (built by J.R Dains in Norwich costing £200.00) Omex shift/rev limiter, Rev counter, Bestek ignition system. GRP seat, Brand new T.R.S 6 point harnesses bought at Autosport show this year. Brand new 3.9 Diff that has never turned a crown wheel or pinion in anger. Spare gearbox, 4 Spare wheels with 2 new wets, 4 additional Avo’s. other bits and bobs. Car has already had a shake down at the new Snetterton 2 weeks ago with no issue’s. Also available Brian James Minno trailer (fits into single garage) can be sold with or without car (see prices below). Trailer will be offered for sale separately if car is sold on own.

I have totally re-built this car and you could literally turn up at Brands hatch on the 17th of April and race.
Many pictures available if required.

Price £5,550 (including trailer)
£4,500.00 Without trailer.

The Locost race Championship

The 750M/C offer the very best in cost effective competitive “budget” racing. The Locost championship has been a part of the 750 m/c programme for 10 years and year on year provide the closest form of racing bar none in this country. With FULL grids at every race meeting, friendly competitors willing to help each other with the main aim of ensuring we all race. If you are thinking of racing for the first time, or a stepping stone from karting onto proper race cars then Locost racing is for you. The beauty of Locost racing is in the simplicity of the cars, regulation ensures fairness focusing on driver ability rather than how much money is spent on development.

I can honestly say I will miss the camaraderie and friendliness of my fellow competitors many of whom I now call close friends.

Andy P
07950 618420
01362 851102

[Edited on 8/3/11 by pointy]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.