Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Locost Race Car (750MC) for sale.
v832b

posted on 15/2/12 at 12:57 PM Reply With Quote
Locost Race Car (750MC) for sale.

Locost Race Car 750MC for sale.

This is the old no. 11 car from 2011, ex Paul Bryant who raced it till Donington 2011.

This car has had Podiums finishes; heat wins, a regular top 5 / 10 qualifier and finisher, and had a lap record for a short time.

The car is ready to race for the 2012, there are a couple of little things that could be done for 2012, like remove the head lights (a very silly rule I think that is) as the rules have changes which I can do. The car is very light, uses the GT gear box, 4.11 gears, well sorted, has a modified front suspension that fails before any chassis damage or will take standard Stewart Taylor / Aries Wish bones.
It has a “Caged” light weight cage, quick release steering wheel, Procomp exhaust etc etc.

When I raced it I had approx. 20Kg of ballast and still struggled to get to the limit.
The car was set up for Paul who is 6’ 2” tall and is now set up for someone 5’ 6” tall.

If you want a good well proven car, this is one to buy, just get in and race it.
House move forces sale and having far too much stuff.

£4450

Call 07736393771 if interested.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.