Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: M.B customs ??
Dragon-Performance-Eu

posted on 4/5/08 at 02:55 AM
M.B customs ??

Whats the general consensus with regards to the service that M.B Customs provide ?

Is this company a group of artisans or just a bunch of Master Baker's ?

I just don't know what to make of them, I was requiring some info and parts and based upon the strength of what some have posted on this site about the company I gave them a call...

And before anyone else says anything, Being expert in the art of the brown runny stuff myself I can smell it a mile off and the guy I got on the phone the other day well, lets just say it seemed from his answers thats his cup doth seem to overflow with the brown stuff.

So whats the scoop, can they do all their fancy fandangled web blurb says they can ?

Do they stick to time-frames & price quotes etc

As I am in a position to spend some serious wedge if need be to get what I need done, im just not convinced though, and

Bottom line this IS NOT A KNOCKING THREAD I just want to know other people experiences before i part with my ££££

Good or bad and if there is bad and no-one want to upset the ninny's then please u2u me your experiences.

stevebubs

posted on 4/5/08 at 10:02 AM
For turbo stuff, you could always try BigCC or Holeshot.

BigCC have been going for donkeys years....

imp paul

posted on 4/5/08 at 11:53 AM
hi well all i can tell you my car has been there 2 months on this Saturday coming i have been let down twice now by 2 other firms and this i hope is the last port of call for me if it does not work this time im not trying any more as im fed up of let downs so see how it turns out and has cost me £320 in getting it there and back as its a long way from me 500 miles each time i don't know much more to tell you but think long and hard before you do a big project like me some times i wish i had not got my leg in but its your call all the best with your project paul

[Edited on 4/5/08 by imp paul]

ChrisW

posted on 6/5/08 at 02:40 PM
Malc and his cronies caused no end of hassle on here a while back, and therefore discussion of their service is not permitted.

Thanks, Chris

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.