Board logo

MK Indy Chassis
yamapinto - 23/9/13 at 08:50 PM

For sale MK Indy chassis slight accident damage to front offside suspension comes with side panels ,rear mudguards ,scuttle,nose cone,bonnet,back panel ,and anti roll bar with high level brake light. front and rear wishbones ,plastic fuel tank with fluid level sender and various odds and ends.I am looking for around £250 It will repair and make a decent car when finished.the colours are yellow and black.I need it gone soon so make me an offer

NigeEss - 23/9/13 at 10:48 PM

I assume it comes with a V5.

yamapinto - 24/9/13 at 04:29 AM

I am afraid not it is just a chassis no v5 sorry

Peteff - 24/9/13 at 07:47 AM

quote:
Originally posted by NigeEss
I assume it comes with a V5.

For £250, you're having a laugh.....

Bumble - 24/9/13 at 09:09 AM

Any pics of damage?

quote:
Originally posted by yamapinto
For sale MK Indy chassis slight accident damage to front offside suspension comes with side panels ,rear mudguards ,scuttle,nose cone,bonnet,back panel ,and anti roll bar with high level brake light. front and rear wishbones ,plastic fuel tank with fluid level sender and various odds and ends.I am looking for around £250 It will repair and make a decent car when finished.the colours are yellow and black.I need it gone soon so make me an offer

yamapinto - 24/9/13 at 05:16 PM

Ther is a photo in my archive I hope this helps

sevaun - 24/9/13 at 10:01 PM

Hi
I'll have first dibbs on it please you have pm

Richard

yamapinto - 25/9/13 at 09:38 PM

Thanks all the chassis has now been sold

yamapinto - 25/9/13 at 09:56 PM

Sorry to mess people about but my buyer has pulled out so it is still up for grabs I just want it gone I need the space

yamapinto - 26/9/13 at 07:20 PM

Ok guys after some faffing around the first person to see it has paid his money so it is now sold. Sorry to all other interested partys