Board logo

My Company Car - Chevy Cruze LT 2.0 VCDi
IanSouthLincs - 7/6/14 at 05:54 PM

Guys

Just thought I would pop this on here in case anyone is looking for a cheap car. My boss has announced it's time to change my company car. As title says it's a Chevrolet Cruze LT 2.0 VCDi late 2009 on a 59 plate, 75000 miles with full main dealer history. Had a cambelt at 68000 miles. This was a Chevy demonstrator for 18 months and had 1800 miles on it before I got it. It is the 150bhp 4 door saloon model in silver. I drive this car every day and have averaged 42mpg, I have to be honest mpg is not foremost in my thoughts in my day to day work, but it has never been in the red zone and definitely not abused.
Bad bits are, there is a balljoint that has just started to faintly knock, not sure which one as I'm not allowed to do anything to the car it has to be dealer work. There are a few nicks to the interior and exterior, this is not a perfect car as you would expect from a working car, but it's no minger either, I do look after it!
Boss wants #3250 for it, if anyone is interested let me know. I have absolutely nothing vested in this, payment will not be made to me, but I can't find one anywhere for less than #4850, hence I thought I would put it on here.
Hope it's of some use to someone.

IanSouthLincs - 8/6/14 at 09:47 AM

Some pics for you

alfiebeard - 8/6/14 at 09:31 PM

Nice looking motor ....and looks like a lot of car for the money as well.

Alfie

IanSouthLincs - 9/6/14 at 06:39 PM

Car now sold.