Board logo

Zetec exhaust manifold
Billbro - 13/12/06 at 08:13 PM

Does anyone have an email address for ebayer dingus120?
He was the one selling zetec exhaust manifold blanks, ready to weld the pipes onto.
Is he a locost builder?
Does anyone have a zetec exhaust for sale?
Bill

MattCraneCustoms - 13/12/06 at 08:35 PM

I have a standard manifold available if that is what you are after, or do you mean zetec manifold for a 7 type car?
Regards
Matt

Billbro - 13/12/06 at 08:54 PM

Should have said, I am fitting an 1800 zetec into my Deanfield 7 to replace the 1600 CVH.
The CVH 4 branch exhaust is not too far away from the zetec's ports and with a little bit of bending welding and magic,
I hope to mate the pipes to the zetec manifold top piece/blank.
Dingus120 was selling laser cut blanks on ebay and I was hoping that someone might have used him
instead of drilling and cutting for hours.
Bill.

Big Stu - 13/12/06 at 09:11 PM

I have a zetec exhaust blank that was cut for me and never used. Very clean and straight, made out of 6mm Mild steel, your for the postage. E-mail me if you want it anderss42@hotmail.com

Dusty - 14/12/06 at 01:05 AM

Custom chrome do a selection of manifold plates in stainless to fit various engines, including zetec.

TangoMan - 16/12/06 at 03:15 PM

Try Lance @ OJZ Engineering.

I bought my bends from him. He does flanges at £28 from memory.

He is looking for someone building a car who would like a cheap manifold building in exchange for some PR work at shows next year. I would have offered by my engine bay would not be up to the standard of the manifold ne had on show!!