Board logo

im in love... ...with this body!
gsand - 7/12/03 at 09:35 AM

Saw this while doing my daily web scouring. Always coming up with something good.

Looks like it could be nicely proportioned for a widened Locost . The absense of many curves would make it wasy to mould aswell

BTW the car is a Mallock, cant remember model. Rescued attachment mallocknew.jpg
Rescued attachment mallocknew.jpg

Hugh Paterson - 7/12/03 at 11:49 AM

Not bad, dont know what it would look like as a Two seater though you seen this? www.nationalsupersports.com
Got me thinking
Shug.

pbura - 7/12/03 at 02:52 PM

Both cars look very good, as does the #2 car in the page Shug referred to:

Proper Link

Shug, the middle button in 'Formatting Mode' on the 'Post Reply' page is a snap to use.

I like the rounded edges of the bonnet on the Mallock; very classical looking. I wonder how the wing edges would look rounded off, too.

Is it possible to drive one of the LMP-style cars on the street? Maybe raise the ride height an inch or so with the coilovers?

Hugh Paterson - 7/12/03 at 05:23 PM

Let u know what its like on the road soon Ah formatting mode Jesus give me a break I have trouble just switching this thing on
Shug.

pbura - 7/12/03 at 06:43 PM

quote:
Ah formatting mode Jesus give me a break

Sorry for going anorak on you there

Hugh Paterson - 7/12/03 at 07:26 PM

No problem, but over here Anoraks watch trains this is much more fun Well somtimes
Shug

phelpsa - 7/12/03 at 07:38 PM

Have you seen the triton challenger bodywork for the locost on www.gtstuning.co.uk. I think it looks really good.

Adam

Hugh Paterson - 7/12/03 at 07:48 PM

Yup I quite like it but too expensive might be going to try my own version next year, other work allowing.
Shug.

The Doorman - 10/12/03 at 02:09 AM

That is a very pretty and sexy body but for sheer unadulterated sensual passion..... Rescued attachment coramPOW4.jpg
Rescued attachment coramPOW4.jpg

VinceGledhill - 10/12/03 at 08:29 AM

Where and how much???

Hugh Paterson - 10/12/03 at 10:12 AM

Vince
Phone Steve, but make sure ur sitting down
Shug.

sgraber - 19/12/03 at 10:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by The Doorman
That is a very pretty and sexy body but for sheer unadulterated sensual passion.....

Ahh the Coram... Drooool. I could just stare at that shape all day. Every once in a great while someone gets it right. And for me, that's just about right.

Graber

mangogroove - 24/12/03 at 12:25 PM

I have a lotus 7 and catervan book that has a picture of a car called the black brick that had wings that where right down to the ground http://home.planet.nl/~kuste136/C111.jpg
here is the model pics cant find the original pic on the web