Board logo

contacting mac#1
dunk3 - 16/3/10 at 07:01 PM

Hi all, has any one been in contact with mac#1 recently, tried the phone no ansewer and there website down .

graememk - 16/3/10 at 07:03 PM

i was over there the other week.....no probs from what i could see.

eznfrank - 16/3/10 at 07:06 PM

They moved premises last weekend so that may have something to do with it

jos - 16/3/10 at 07:22 PM

yes Ive been in contact with them and can confirm that theyre moving at the mo so please bear with them

DRC INDY 7 - 16/3/10 at 08:00 PM

Moving to where

dean100yz - 16/3/10 at 09:43 PM

Newer site. Current one people they rent off are asking too much. I was there 2 weeks back pickin mine up and there all good

I tried today to get an invoice posted but remembered they were moving at some point so guessin now there doin it!

bigrich - 16/3/10 at 09:59 PM

The phone is on divert to Mark and Cols mobiles, though this appears to be a little hit and miss.
As yet the new unit has no phone line installed.
I called at the new place on Saturday afternoon, its a much more usable space both inside and out.
They will now be based in Killamarsh, about 5mins drive from J31 M1.
So no need to worry, just may take a week or 2 for things to get back to some sort of normallity.

mac1 - 17/3/10 at 08:16 AM

Dunk3, I can pick up u2u's, send me a message/phone number and I'll contact you. Cheers Mark,

MAC#1 Motorsports

nero2010 - 17/3/10 at 03:26 PM

Can anyone help have been trying to get hold of the Lads at Mac 1.
I have call the phone with no joy have sent e-mails with now joy. My last contact was last week in Feb to arrange collection of my Kit for this weekend. I have hired a van and taken holiday to start my build but if i can not contact them i will need to cancel if any one nows how to get hold of them PLEASE HELP

karlak - 17/3/10 at 04:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mac1
Dunk3, I can pick up u2u's, send me a message/phone number and I'll contact you. Cheers Mark,

MAC#1 Motorsports

U2U sent