Board logo

Septembers PPC
rusty nuts - 9/8/10 at 07:27 PM

Has anyone managed to get hold of Septembers issue yet? Haven't seen a copy in any of my local shops

UncleFista - 9/8/10 at 07:41 PM

Got my copy today from ASDA, there's a picture of Russ Bost's F1 in there

rusty nuts - 9/8/10 at 07:44 PM

Cheers, I was beginning to think it may have gone the way of CCC

UncleFista - 9/8/10 at 08:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by rusty nuts
Cheers, I was beginning to think it may have gone the way of CCC

I noticed this month's isn't "perfect bound" only stapled, hope it doesn't mean the circulation's dropped..

Benzine - 9/8/10 at 08:22 PM

No probs getting it myself. Call me mr thicky but what happened to the classified section in PPC?

hillbillyracer - 9/8/10 at 10:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Benzine
No probs getting it myself. Call me mr thicky but what happened to the classified section in PPC?

I expect on-line ads from pistonheads & ebay etc make it not worthwhile?
Mine's on subscription & I've had it a while now.

will121 - 10/8/10 at 06:28 AM

quote:
Has anyone managed to get hold of Septembers issue yet? Haven't seen a copy in any of my local shops

the current eddition with the cosworth A40 is actually labelled as August issue not September, i always had trouble finding it in the shop so went for the subscription

WestfieldSEI - 10/8/10 at 09:44 AM

Has anyone else noticed that Ed Hall seems to have been dropped/removed form recent editions?

hillbillyracer - 10/8/10 at 06:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by WestfieldSEI
Has anyone else noticed that Ed Hall seems to have been dropped/removed form recent editions?

This was discussed on the PPC forum & it was confirmed that he's left. Nothing suggest he was kicked out or anything though.

rusty nuts - 10/8/10 at 06:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by will121
quote:

the current eddition with the cosworth A40 is actually labelled as August issue not September, i always had trouble finding it in the shop so went for the subscription

That might explain why my local shop is still displaying the July edition

JoelP - 10/8/10 at 07:17 PM

getting a subscription makes it a lot easier for them to work out how many copies to print!

ChrisW - 7/9/10 at 11:50 PM

So... nobody spotted page 26 of PPC this month then...? Thought someone would have mentioned it by now!

(Or maybe they did, and I didn't notice!)

Chris

iank - 8/9/10 at 06:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
So... nobody spotted page 26 of PPC this month then...? Thought someone would have mentioned it by now!

(Or maybe they did, and I didn't notice!)

Chris

Missed that completely - our (your) very own advert.