Board logo

P*ssed of with people now.
CraigJ - 26/2/11 at 05:21 PM

Sold a non running puma on the first Monday of January. Buyer came and left a large deposit (£290). Car sold for £500. And agreed to collect the following weekend. Now almost 8 weeks later it is still on my drive. Had a long line of excuses.

Last Sunday sold a chassis on ebay, next day get a message that he doesn't know when he can collect it. (stated on the auction that it had to be collected within 7 days) Its still in my garage.

Last Sunday i also had a buyer leave a deposit on my GSXR and agreed to collect it today. Guess what its still in the f*cking garage. His excuse is that he had to work. Called me 10 mins before he was due to collect it.

What the f*ck is it with people.

The excuses for the Puma have been so far fetched.

Uncle house/shed/garage etc has burnt down
guy was going to collect it for him ripped of his fingers/hand
roof of his house has blown off
and now his dad has suddenly died.
had other excuses but cant remember

FFS.

Rant over.

[Edited on 26/2/11 by CraigJ]

prawnabie - 26/2/11 at 05:33 PM

I wanted that car too was beaten to it!

CraigJ - 26/2/11 at 05:36 PM

Ive told him if it hasn't been collected by the end of tomorrow he will loose his deposit. And it will be re-advertised.

Peteff - 26/2/11 at 05:37 PM

Tell them it's going back up for sale and the deposit is not refundable, they will soon be round. A friend of mine did some buying and selling to make a bit on the side and he took a deposit on a Jeep with the stipulation that it was to be collected in a month. He took 3 deposits on it in the end before one of the buyers finally came through with the rest of the cash.

pre lit - 26/2/11 at 07:12 PM

me too sold a set of uprights discs calipers etc 3 times on here still in my garage i thought i could do somebody a favour and just get mucked about

jase380 - 26/2/11 at 08:10 PM

its not just me that always seems to sell to brain dead retards then....

Danozeman - 26/2/11 at 08:42 PM

Thats the problem with ebay. Full of the twats!!

morcus - 26/2/11 at 09:21 PM

Tell them they've got to get within a certain time or you'll keep the deposit and sell it, in future put it in your ads aswell that they'll have a set amount of time to collect or your keeping the money.

TPG - 26/2/11 at 09:25 PM

Yep.Still waiting for payment on one part i've had on. Gave benefit of the doubt........

Ninehigh - 27/2/11 at 02:29 AM

Yeah it's going to be another stipulation on the adverts isn't it, along with "You bid to buy" No poo sherlock I thought I was bidding to look at it

morcus - 27/2/11 at 07:59 AM

My favourite one is no time wasters, nothing in the world could make me want to bother someone than those three words.

grub - 27/2/11 at 11:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by jase380[/
its not just me that always seems to sell to brain dead retards then....
what have i bought now

[Edited on 27/2/11 by grub]