Board logo

totalkitcar ........news
woodster - 15/10/04 at 12:28 PM

whats the link between ....... sportspowerdrive .... rs jigtec .... cradley motor works ............. and sportsandleisure.co.uk ........... is it the return of the snake ...................and the spd200

woodster

David Jenkins - 15/10/04 at 12:29 PM

OK, I give up... I haven't a clue what you're talking about!

David

James - 15/10/04 at 01:30 PM

Not that bloody snake again!

That thing's cursed with the taint of SPD why the hell would anyone buy anything off them?
I mean how hard is it to come up with your own design to sell FFS!

So what's the story Woodster? The sportsandleisure URL didn't work.

Don't tell me- new company, same sh!t designs. We'll see their rubbish at a show and slate them, then some poor mug will spend 2.5K on a kit with them and then they'll go bust.

Or maybe I'm being unfair!

James

[Edited on 15/10/04 by James]

rizla - 15/10/04 at 02:15 PM

cradley motor works do indeed have the snake project and others from when jigwank when bust,i was having the first snake from rs before he took all my money and then whent bang,got my money back and bought a proper car mnr vortx

[Edited on 29/10/04 by rizla]

MikeRJ - 15/10/04 at 02:16 PM

The URL is supposed to be http://www.sportsandleisurecars.co.uk

Would appear to be same company, same designs and no doubt will operate in much the same way as the previous ones!

The Snake thing has awfull styling, a traditional locost has much nicer lines. The "Trackstar" is also pretty grim IMO.

rizla - 15/10/04 at 02:26 PM

cradley motor works have been going for a while now,they were the build agent for rs jigtec and spd,they are now on thier own thats where the connection is

bob - 15/10/04 at 02:31 PM

I think i'll have a look at Exeter show,see if its as bad as the last time i saw it when the other crowd had a go

rizla - 15/10/04 at 02:41 PM

it will be interesting to see some pics,to see how poo it is now

James - 15/10/04 at 03:17 PM

Poor Cradley motor works!

I guess they feel they need something distinctive to differentiate between sevens- but for goodness sake. Why not just do their own, recycling the same one again just can't be good business sense.

Glad you got your money back Rizla. How's the build coming on?

Cheers,

James

David Jenkins - 15/10/04 at 03:23 PM

Ignore my previous waffling - I've got the gist now!

David

rizla - 15/10/04 at 09:26 PM

james build is now done and the sva is on wednesday 20th at 8am beverlyx-fingers it is the first car put on the road by mnr,but wow they do a quality job

cant wait to be one of the bec on the road
thanx for asking james