Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: video camra (what to buy help)
thunderace

posted on 7/3/09 at 10:18 AM Reply With Quote
video camra (what to buy help)

been looking for a camra to film some stuff wedings the kids and stuff like my car but dont have a clue what to buy ,a new one or a second hand one ect ,i have a hd tv and would like it to be 1080p as i have a bluray laptop also i dont want to spend £1000s but around the £300-£400 mark....
Maradona

posted on 7/3/09 at 11:54 AM Reply With Quote
Buy a camara who have internal hard disck, for my sony is the best choice.

cheers

Diego,
The locost builder from Argentina

Hellfire

posted on 7/3/09 at 12:32 PM Reply With Quote
Hiya,

I just got a Sony SR70 - I had the same criteria. 60Gb HDD and 1080P resolution.

It's absolutely awesome, I got it off eBay - £260.

I'll be putting some footage of my daughters first Gig on youtube soon, I'll post the link to let you see how good it is.

Steve

thunderace

posted on 7/3/09 at 01:24 PM Reply With Quote
my mun is off to miami next week so i was thinking it may be a good thing to ask her to buy it in the usa shes going on a cruise.but would need a to know will it work in the uk and will she need to pay tax if she bins the box ect..what model to buy ect...
blakep82

posted on 7/3/09 at 01:31 PM Reply With Quote
sony stuff is pretty good at working on 110-240v. ask her to look on the lable of the power supply. if it says 110-240v on it, it will only need a new plug to work here

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

bigandy

posted on 7/3/09 at 02:05 PM Reply With Quote
I've got a Sanyo HD1010 solid state camcorder for sale at the moment (only been used for about an hour).

It records onto SD cards, and can do 1080p and lower resolutions no problems. I bought it to compare with my Sony camcorder, and although the footage it takes is every bit as good as the Sony, SWMBO didn't like it, so it has to go!

Give me a shout if you are interested. I'm after around £325 for it (including a padded bag type carry case).

Cheers
Andy

Dammit! Too many decisions....

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.