Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Freestyle inboard front suspension
Mave

posted on 3/3/04 at 07:50 PM Reply With Quote
Freestyle inboard front suspension

Does anyone have more info on the inboard front suspension system, made by a company called Freestyle, which can be "bolted" onto a Caterham. Would be cool to have something like that on my Indy.....
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
greggors84

posted on 3/3/04 at 08:48 PM Reply With Quote
Have you seen the website?

http://www.freestylemotorsport.co.uk/
There isnt much information on there, but you could probably email them and ask for some. Also if you go to blatchat there is a bloke on there called 'richard in france' who has in board suspension on his. Im sure more do, but he is a regular poster and should be too hard to find his website.

Im designing one for a uni project the moment based around the indy, so if u wait a while might be able to knock you up a prototype if all goes well!

Chris

The Magnificent 7!

dozracing

posted on 4/3/04 at 12:20 AM Reply With Quote
I have this system already commercially available for the Locost. Please email me off list at darren@gtstuning.co.uk for details.

Kind regards,

Darren

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
M@Triton

posted on 4/3/04 at 12:33 AM Reply With Quote
Sure i have misread the damn drawing!!! Rescued attachment rgv500_8.jpg
Rescued attachment rgv500_8.jpg

Mave

posted on 4/3/04 at 07:36 PM Reply With Quote
Darren, you've got mail.
Chris: you probably mean this guy:
http://www.easi-clad.com/build.html
Pictures are not really clear though....
(but he does have kinky interior paneling!)

britishtrident

posted on 6/3/04 at 02:34 PM Reply With Quote
Rocker arm suspension puts very high loads on the front bay of a space frame chassis.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.