Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: For sale.Webber 45 carb,s and omex ecu set up.
pgtips

posted on 1/3/11 at 03:11 PM Reply With Quote
For sale.Webber 45 carb,s and omex ecu set up.

After my recent change to throtle bodies I have my full carb and ignition set up for sale.

Carbs:
Twin Weber 45s with 75mm intake trumpets and Weber throttle linkage. ( no throtle cable and no inlet manifold as I had to use it with the Jenveys. )
Jetted to suit a 2l zetec with progression holes modification. I also including my filter king pressure reg.

Omex fully programmable ignition with all the wirring. Allready mapped to suit my engine. Probably good idea to have it map to suit your engine but may get you started.

Looking to sell it as a complete kit as this will be like a plug and play job as like I said is mapped to suit.
I am after £520.00 + p&p ( dont know what will that be......£20.00?? but I am sure we can sort something out.)

( Now not too sure if this is a 600 ecu. Omex can not advice. Sorry. So I will sell it as a 200 ecu. ) I also lowered the price.

Also on Ebay Weber 45 carb,s and Omex 600 ECU. Kit car, Zetec. on eBay (end time 08-Mar-11 19:56:23 GMT)

[Edited on 2-3-11 by pgtips]

If I die, my biggest fear is that my wife sells all my toys for the price I told her I bought them for...

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

arrow-engineering

posted on 1/3/11 at 11:38 PM Reply With Quote
ecu and carbs

U2U.
ta

Hammy360

posted on 2/3/11 at 07:37 AM Reply With Quote
u2u
pgtips

posted on 3/3/11 at 01:24 PM Reply With Quote
SOLD

If I die, my biggest fear is that my wife sells all my toys for the price I told her I bought them for...

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.