Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: How much would a 919 fire blade engine be worth ?
Tris

posted on 28/10/11 at 06:40 PM Reply With Quote
How much would a 919 fire blade engine be worth ?

Hi all,

I've got a Honda fire blade 919 engine that's spare to requirements, and was wondering what the concensiuos was regarding it's value.

Currently in a fury, so it's a complete package with an AB billet sump, manifold and exhaust. It's also got an AB air box and can be seen running.

Not sure on it's milage, but I do know that it was newly installed in to the fury at the start of is year, and has done little miles since.

Can anyone suggest it's value ?

Cheers
Tris

jase380

posted on 28/10/11 at 07:27 PM Reply With Quote
Try sending brookie a u2u,last i heard his engine was fooked.... might be an easy sale
gingerprince

posted on 28/10/11 at 07:42 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tris
Hi all,

I've got a Honda fire blade 919 engine that's spare to requirements, and was wondering what the concensiuos was regarding it's value.

Currently in a fury, so it's a complete package with an AB billet sump, manifold and exhaust. It's also got an AB air box and can be seen running.

Not sure on it's milage, but I do know that it was newly installed in to the fury at the start of is year, and has done little miles since.

Can anyone suggest it's value ?

Cheers
Tris

Not sure on the full package but I missed out on a 919 (lump only) last week on eBay that went for 210 quid. Curse of the slow browser caused my bid to be too late!

brookie

posted on 29/10/11 at 06:53 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jase380
Try sending brookie a u2u,last i heard his engine was fooked.... might be an easy sale [

my should be sorted now just put a new crank and 4 new rods in but could get it as a spare engine

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.