Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 15" RMD wheels plus toyo t1r tyres for sale
Tris

posted on 29/10/11 at 10:24 AM Reply With Quote
15" RMD wheels plus toyo t1r tyres for sale

Hello All,

I have a set of 4 7x15 ET38 alloy wheels that are now spare and which i would like to sell. The wheels are from Rally Design and have no marks on them.

On the wheels is currently is a set of 4x 195/50/r15 Toyo T1R tyres, which have only done about 500 miles. One of the tyres does have a puncture though.

I also have 2x 215/50/r15 Toyo T1R tyres which are almost brand new with exception of some rubbing on one of the tyres on its shoulder against the bodywork of the car (once noticed i changed the rears to 195's, hence why i have this set).

Asking £290 for the whole lot. Located just off J13 of the M1. No idea on postage so would like collection if possible.

Cheers
Tris

[Edited on 29/10/11 by Tris]

[Edited on 29/10/11 by Tris]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Wheels244

posted on 29/10/11 at 12:11 PM Reply With Quote
U2U sent
Tris

posted on 29/10/11 at 12:53 PM Reply With Quote
Just some extra info, below is a photo of the two 215/50/R15 tyres showing the ware on the outside lip of one off them.

https://files.me.com/tkipling/sabpec

Its no where near down to the construction and i think will be more than ok to use.

Regarding the tyre with the puncture, it looks like its in the sidewall so may not be fixable. Either way there's 4 perfect tyres here (3x195's and 1x215), one 215 which is ok but with some ware on the outside lip and one 195 that looks like its useless.

Cheers
Tris

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.