Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Luego lighting problems.
Sebastian

posted on 2/3/13 at 04:09 PM Reply With Quote
Luego lighting problems.

Hi Guys,

We have a problem with connecting the lights on our Viento.

Problem is:

We have the original Viento loom with relaypack, everything on the dash works fine but we can't get the lights working.

There are 3 wires for the lights that come from the relay pack which says connect to switches, 1 red wire, 1 blue/red and 1 blue/white, we want the main beam to work from stalk on the colomn and the dip and side lights from a switch.

There is positve feed on the brown wire that goes into the top relay (side lights) and connects to the other 2 relay's.

We have a switch with 3 points, 1 for possitive 1 for dip and 1 for side lights, although that's what we think.

If i connect the possitive to the switch ans the blue/red to the other point the dip beam works but we can't get the side lights (and tail lights) working and the main beam doesn't responde if i connect the wire direct to the colomn stalk.

I think we make an error in thinking but what

Tried new relay's but no difference.

Hope you guys can help.

SteveWallace

posted on 2/3/13 at 10:34 PM Reply With Quote
This is how my Viento is wired using Sierra stalks for main and dipped lights. The loom was supplied by Luego but is a Premier Loom. Depending on which stalks you are using it will need to be wired as switched earth or switched live. I know that what I have does not exactly match yours, but hopefully it will be of some help. Note that a 'P' next to the wire colour means that its the Premier Loom colour, an 'S' means that its the Sierra colour

Sebastian

posted on 3/3/13 at 10:44 AM Reply With Quote
I am not using the sierra stalks for the dip an sidelights, only the main (high)beam is on the stalk.

So do i have to connect a earth to the switch and on the other 2 pins the wire for the dip an sidelights that come out of the relaypack?

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.