Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: can it get any worse been broken into again
cct7kitcars

posted on 8/4/07 at 10:52 AM Reply With Quote
can it get any worse been broken into again

just come in to work to check my emails to find my workshop under 3 inches of water .walked into my rear yard to find 4 cars smashed to bits roller shutters been forced rear fire door jammied open and guess what police cant find any finger prints. the people in the houses didnt see a thing or so they say can things get any worse

joe

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Chardonnay in one hand, Tequila in the other, body bearing battle scars and totally worn out, screaming- WOO HOO!! What a Ride!

UncleFista

posted on 8/4/07 at 10:58 AM Reply With Quote
That's "really" poo mate, my commiserations

Tony Bond / UncleFista

Love is like a snowmobile, speeding across the frozen tundra.
Which suddenly flips, pinning you underneath.
At night the ice-weasels come...

stevec

posted on 8/4/07 at 11:55 AM Reply With Quote
Scumbags,
I think we all need to get out of this country and start a new Island somewhere else.
Steve.

omega 24 v6

posted on 8/4/07 at 12:02 PM Reply With Quote
Feel sorry for you mate.
AS an aside a couple of things puzzle me.
1 The cars that are wrecked say to me vandals not theives
2 NO fingerprints at all with all that damage???

If it looks wrong it probably is wrong.

iank

posted on 8/4/07 at 12:07 PM Reply With Quote
The hoodies up here all now wear thick gloves even when wandering aimlessly round the MetroCentre.
Must be a fashion statement

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

Hellfire

posted on 8/4/07 at 12:08 PM Reply With Quote
Sounds to me like you need to move to a new area... the one you're in must be well frequented by the scum of the earth!

Friend of mine had to sleep in his lock-up for a few cold nights after it happened to him a few times. He must have taught them a good lesson or something as they never returned again, good teaching? Maybe!!

Maybe get some CCTV cameras about inside and outside... if it's worth the hassle.

Sorry to hear of your bad fortune... hope the damage is not too bad. Oh and tell the police you need fingerprint dust as seeing fingerprints with the naked eye is difficult.

ATB - Steve

chrisg

posted on 8/4/07 at 12:12 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry to hear that mate

Chris

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

wilkingj

posted on 8/4/07 at 01:36 PM Reply With Quote
Now... are you sure you have stopped using the "7" in your ads and paperwork?

It sounds like Some nice Chap has Sent the "boys" round to teach you a lesson.

Joking apart.... Sorry to hear. I can understand thieves more easily than I can vandalism. There is no point to wanton damage.

Get a BIG dog that has lost its voice. Once the vandals get in, then they will meet up with the "quiet" dog

Or Put up a sign that says you have moved away.
And another sign that says Amazon Animals Plc - Purveyors of the Finest Snakes & Spiders.

Hope it turns out OK.

1. The point of a journey is not to arrive.
2. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Best Regards
Geoff
http://www.v8viento.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Catpuss

posted on 8/4/07 at 02:10 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry to hear it. Hopefully the insewrance will help you recouperate a bit.
A decent single CCTV camera setup will cost around a grand all in and may be worth it in the long run.
Of course the problem with vandals is that it is just mindless vandalisim as something to do cos they are bored. No reasoning about it at all. Get the cnuts and ask why 'n' they just say "dunno!"

RK

posted on 8/4/07 at 04:45 PM Reply With Quote
Well usually these things are one group who wrecks the whole neighbourhood. I do wish you the best of luck rebuilding and getting the buggers - it's demoralising for sure.
cct7kitcars

posted on 8/4/07 at 07:59 PM Reply With Quote
you will like this one spent four hours sorting things out this morning police down and securing the place went for a bbq on my boat came back 5 hours later and the place has been done again moving every thing out at the mo and moving to a new place next week i really give up at the mo

joe

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Chardonnay in one hand, Tequila in the other, body bearing battle scars and totally worn out, screaming- WOO HOO!! What a Ride!

t.j.

posted on 8/4/07 at 08:22 PM Reply With Quote
Looks like someone who doesn't want you to build cars!!!

If they where just thieves they would take parts and stuff away.

I hope you getting payed by your insurance.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.