Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Another ebay miracle
JEPY

posted on 11/7/08 at 08:09 PM Reply With Quote
Another ebay miracle

WTF?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fuel-Saver-for-FIAT-126-600-650-700-BRAVA_W0QQitemZ360066798455QQihZ023QQcategoryZ122139QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm sensing a new business: get some moulded plastic cases with a w&nky logo on, fill it with lead and then sell them on ebay with a load of cr&p testimonials:

"I fitted this TurbotossMaxPRoPWR Boost under the hood of my yank tank and saw my mpg raise from 12 to 13 on a 1000 mile journey to see my pa in alabama. It's a miracle, I can't believe it. I projected over the next 150 years I'll save $300. It was soooo easy. I've told billybob, billy ray, cleetus an all my buddies about it."

James

posted on 11/7/08 at 08:15 PM Reply With Quote
Guy at work (who insisted he was a fellow petrol head) installed one of these type things on his Prelude.

I say he installed, actually he asked a garage to do it!!!!

You can imagine the pro-longed abuse and teasing the rest of the team gave him over this.

Cheers,
James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

theconrodkid

posted on 11/7/08 at 08:21 PM Reply With Quote
its got a bigger magnet
if i tape on a couple of rare earth magnets left over from my speedo sensor i calculate i can get 100000 miles per gallon and an extra 525 bhp next stop the moon

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

Benzine

posted on 11/7/08 at 08:24 PM Reply With Quote
Like those FECKING electric superchargers Type 'supercharger' and go to car parts...pages and pages and pages of them. Trying to find real superchargers is like sifting for gold
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
blakep82

posted on 11/7/08 at 08:26 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

Since having installed the turbomag on a 95 Geo Tracker with slightly larger tires, I have recieved gains of approximatly 3 gallons per mile!!!

er... 3 gallons per mile?!
right, even 3 miles per gallon, i'd put that down to the bigger tyres...

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

JEPY

posted on 11/7/08 at 08:30 PM Reply With Quote
Anyone on here want to go into business fleecing the gullible?

I know it's a topic that comes up regularly.

I really shouldn't be surprised but I can't help but being drawn to adverts like that on ebay. It's pure comedy "I was so impressed, my son bought two for his cars". Hmm, maybe that should be translated to "I'm so stupid I bought one. Then in an attempt not to look so dumb, I persuaded other members of my family to buy them as well"

Would there be a market for positioning speakers next to fuel lines so you can get improved bass and better fuel consumption/power/libido?

blakep82

posted on 11/7/08 at 08:32 PM Reply With Quote
^ I'LL HAVE TWO!!!!!

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

scotty g

posted on 12/7/08 at 07:15 AM Reply With Quote
quote:

Ok, who's gonna be the first to say it, its only a matter of time?!

[Edited on 12/7/08 by scotty g]

iank

posted on 12/7/08 at 07:25 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by scotty g
quote:

Ok, who's gonna be the first to say it, its only a matter of time?!

[Edited on 12/7/08 by scotty g]

I have no idea what you mean

To be fair 4 of the claims made are completely believable
(9, 12, 14 and 15) Thats well over 26% of all claims made are 100% agreed by even the most cynical critical thinkers!!!!!!

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.