Board logo

club meets in Staffordshire
Duncan Mould - 22/10/06 at 09:00 PM

Could any one tell me if there is any club meets in or around the stoke on trent, staffordshire area along with possible dates and times.
I am near completion of my book built car complete with honda blade engine, It would be nice to talk to simalar enthusiasts.
Many thanks
Duncan

jos - 22/10/06 at 09:56 PM

There used to be fairly regular meets in Shropshire in and around shrewsbury/telford/market drayton etc and i know of a couple of builders in and further around staffordshire.

Andy Harding is in stoke (i think) and I'll try to dig out some others for you too

G3OFF - 23/10/06 at 07:18 AM

im also in stoke on trent...

luego v8 viento... black.. just doing a engine swap so wont be about till spring.. but good to know there are others about...

Paul G - 23/10/06 at 08:35 AM

Is that Dunc with the Robin Hood, Ade Mortons mate?

splitrivet - 23/10/06 at 12:24 PM

Andy Harding said he was going to arrange a meet for us Stokies but obviously he didnt get around to it probably tied up with work as I have been.

If you can think of a boozer and a time and date I'll do me darnest to be there.

Cheers,
Bob

Duncan Mould - 23/10/06 at 10:13 PM

Yes this is dunc of previous robin hood status (which i still have) I would like to know when the next club meet is and speak to any one regarding registration problems as my SVA is fast approaching.

Paul G - 24/10/06 at 08:30 AM

You're welcome to nip round anytime if you have any questions about SVA etc. I'm not far from you, in Meir Hay. Mobile is 07809224939

Paul

andybod - 25/11/06 at 07:11 PM

i,m on borders of staff,s near burton on trent and could do with an excuse to get out

zxrlocost - 28/11/06 at 07:10 PM

Im in cannock shall we organise a meet Ill come in the metro vvc
and then next time ill come in my new BEC

the used to be a good turn out for the shropshire meet but now the winters coming things seem to die down a little