Board logo

triton seats
Messenjah - 3/10/05 at 06:15 PM

you said in a post you can make the seats any colour can you put a design onto them ??

something like this maybe

http://img77.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled2copy8lo.jpg

[Edited on 3/10/05 by Messenjah]

[Edited on 3/10/05 by Messenjah]

Hellfire - 3/10/05 at 06:25 PM

Couldn't you just get it done as a transfer and stick it to the seat?...........

Nice design BTW

Messenjah - 3/10/05 at 06:27 PM

pfft design was only a 2 min thing in photoshop but trouble with a transfer in a place like on a seat is it would be constantly rubbed against when getting in and out and could curl at the edges...

Danozeman - 3/10/05 at 08:55 PM

Could u not put the transfer on the laquer over it?

Triton - 3/10/05 at 09:27 PM

There is a way and has been done on one of the wizard hat seats that went into a Hotbuggy

RazMan - 3/10/05 at 09:29 PM

When I was in the promotional products biz, I used to put transfers onto flat plastic surfaces using a process called dye sublimation - basically a colour laser print and a heat press. The results were pretty impressive and permanent.
Some seats are made in a heated mould aren't they? Maybe this could be incorporated into the process by some pioneering individual

Messenjah - 3/10/05 at 09:31 PM

well so far options are

transfers

what mark can do he said it can be done within reason

get viynl seats and have it stitched on

and i know a guy who knoews a guy who will stitch the logo onto our rugby shirts for £5 maybe he would do this aswell ...

wouldnt be as kool tho

Triton - 4/10/05 at 10:11 AM

As long as not a mad design and mad colour there is a cunning way..... or another cunning way.