Board logo

Sabelt Harnesses
oliwb - 12/1/06 at 05:20 PM

Thinking of buying a pair of Sabelt 4 point harnesses for my Tiger Cat E1, found some for £90 for a pair delivered to my door....Does this seem like a good deal?? Looked on Demon Tweeks website and they seemed about the same price but I'm told the Cat has specific length jobbies.....Can anyone state whether this seems a good deal...Thanks Oli.

oliwb - 12/1/06 at 05:39 PM

Doesn't matter...couldn't help myself and just bought them anyway! Figured it was pretty cheap as Car builder solutions were £46 each plus postage (£7.50 I think).....Thanks for looking though....Oli.

muzchap - 12/1/06 at 07:06 PM

Oli -was that from Ebay - I'm planning to get a set from there for £90.00 delivered?

They do list the specific harnesses for KitCars?

Cheers,

Murray

MikeR - 12/1/06 at 07:23 PM

try going direct to Sabelt. I did and got some 6 pointers made exactly to my spec.

Rather chuffed with them - but haven't fitted them yet ........ sometime 2008 is probably when i'll get round to it

stevec - 13/1/06 at 12:27 AM

I have Just bought the £90 ones, got fed up trying to get them cheaper, you may get them a couple of quid less but I orderd mine from the eBay place you mention and I got them next working day, great service.

oliwb - 13/1/06 at 10:49 AM

Yeh ordered them last night and recived a phone call from Mark this morning from Mac1....They have a special size made up for the Tiger medium in between the usual saloon (long) and kit car (short) as the Cat has a parcel shelf behind it.....asked a couple of questions and said he'd have 'em out to me next week.....can't complain about that! Also said he'd gotten them through 4 or 5 SVA's on Tigers which proves what I was suspecting that ppl are failing because they put after market seats in before SVA which sit a couple of inches higher....will still measure to be sure though....Oli.

tadltd - 17/1/06 at 11:32 AM

Oli - I could have saved you a fiver on that deal. Can't believe you went south for 'em!