Board logo

Got my seats back today - woohoo!
RazMan - 9/6/06 at 04:02 PM

I went to collect my seats today from Auto Interiors, Leicestershire. What a long drive that was - the M25 was doing its usual impression of a giant car park in BOTH directions and my aircon in the tin top decided to blast out HOT air instead of cold.

Anyway, to say that I am pleased with them would be a huge understatement - they are bloomin gorgeous! Blue Alcantara with lighter blue stitching and a silver Aeon logo - plus an inflatable lumbar support for my poor old back.

The pics don't really do them justice but here's one anyway ..... Rescued attachment Aeon Seats.jpg
Rescued attachment Aeon Seats.jpg

Hellfire - 9/6/06 at 04:03 PM

Bloooody 'ell they're gowjuss....

jonno - 9/6/06 at 04:06 PM

Very nice, looks like a good job

donut - 9/6/06 at 05:13 PM

Hubba hubba!!!

iank - 9/6/06 at 05:23 PM

Did they make provision from the kidney you had to sell to pay for them?

Only jealous - nice job.

RazMan - 9/6/06 at 05:30 PM

It was both kidneys and a spleen actually

I still shudder when I think of the go-faster goodies I could have bought with the money - but they really do look the business.

Danozeman - 9/6/06 at 06:35 PM

Very nice mate. They look well worth the money..

omega0684 - 9/6/06 at 11:09 PM

raz did you have them tilted more cuz your head pops out of that very low roof of yours!

BKLOCO - 10/6/06 at 06:11 AM

I'll be round later Mike to oggle
They make my mini cubs look a bit sh1tty.

gttman - 10/6/06 at 07:14 AM

Very nice and I love the rich blue colour of the alacontara, good call.... I'll also be round soon to have a proper look.

chrsgrain - 10/6/06 at 10:25 AM

Yum!

Have bought the sewing machine now - so we're committed to having a go at least!

Were going to do leather / vinyl , but yours look so good are now reconsidering alcantara...

Where did you get yours in the end?

Chris

RazMan - 10/6/06 at 05:42 PM

I got another 2 metres of Alcantara from the same company - Auto Interiors, as I am going to trim my dash and make some gaiters for the handbrake & gear lever.

I must say that I would have definitely struggled to get the seats to this standard, but I reckon a decent sewing machine would have no trouble with the stitching (although the operator might )