Board logo

Acewell Group Buy - Last Chance
russbost - 7/4/08 at 12:55 PM

Hi All
Anyone who has expressed an interest needs to get funds to me very shortly or they will miss the boat, I shall place the order by the end of the day today as I'm not around tomorrow & we need to get them ordered.

Gavin, you needto confirm BEC or CEC surround please.

Regards Russ

[Edited on 7/4/08 by russbost]

kendo - 7/4/08 at 03:27 PM

Hi

I've sent you a U2U

Cheers

Ken

russbost - 7/4/08 at 04:52 PM

Sorry guys, due to c*ck up on my part order will not now be going in till Weds morning - My apologies to all concerned.

DavidW - 8/4/08 at 11:40 AM

U2U sent.

russbost - 9/4/08 at 09:34 AM

All units ordered, unless I've contacted you separately.
Delivery to me will be at least 10 days, will keep you all advised here as to progress. I will send units out as soon as I get them.
Russ

PS Now I'm off to the Bahamas with your money!!

russbost - 19/4/08 at 10:41 AM

Delivery of 10 days was apparently optimistic - sorry about this, but promise it's not me, but the supplier, I've been told to expect at least a further 10 days - so basically around the end of the month

The only upside is that I can still add to the order if anyone wishes to do so.

russbost - 1/5/08 at 06:49 PM

Spoke to supplier today - our units (along with many others!!) are now at customs & should be with supplier (hopefully) Tuesday & with me (hopefully) Thursday or Friday.
I shall be sending them out recorded delivery as quickly as I can - sorry for the wait - I haven't really taken your cash & gone to the Caribean (I'd want a lot more dosh than that!) but nearly there now
Thanx to everyone for being so patient.
Russ

UncleFista - 2/5/08 at 12:07 AM

TBH Russ, I was expecting a longer wait, when a supplier says "ten days" it usually means a month or two

Thanks for keeping us updated

Tony

russbost - 9/5/08 at 07:26 PM

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally took delivery of units today, everything seems all in order, sorting posting addresses & Invoices this evening, will be posted recorded delivery tomorrow. Thank you all for being sooooo patient.

Just to let you know that subsequent to the group buy I have become a dealer for Acewell & will be holding a few units & accessories in stock so no more long waits - I can't offer quite as good a discount as I got us for the group buy, (& I'm still not allowed to advertise a discounted price), but if anyone needs any bits give me a shout - it WILL be CHEAPER than you can buy it elsewhere!!

Cheers Russ

UncleFista - 12/5/08 at 09:33 AM

Mine arrived this morning Russ, many thanks