Board logo

drivers seat and 6 point harnesses...?
foes - 9/4/08 at 11:24 AM

Think i'm going for a six point harness (chassis has extra bosses already welded in), now i was wondering if there are any compatible seats or is it just a case of cutting some extra slots in the base of the seat..?
Any pics would be welcome.

RK - 9/4/08 at 12:08 PM

I plan to cut the seats if necessary. I have the same, but not in yet.

eznfrank - 9/4/08 at 05:05 PM

Will 6 points pass the SVA?? For some reason I'd got it into my head they wouldn't although I'm probably wrong but I guess if so you could just put the bottom 2 in after?

RK - 9/4/08 at 10:07 PM

Can't you swipe some 3 points off somebody for SVA just to be sure? Why chance it? You can do whatever you want afterwards.

Triton - 13/4/08 at 02:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by foes
Think i'm going for a six point harness (chassis has extra bosses already welded in), now i was wondering if there are any compatible seats or is it just a case of cutting some extra slots in the base of the seat..?

I can add extra slots to my seats as long as folk don't mind paying a few extra beer tokens....

Cheers,
Mark

foes - 16/4/08 at 05:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Triton
quote:
Originally posted by foes

I can add extra slots to my seats as long as folk don't mind paying a few extra beer tokens....

Cheers,
Mark

hmmm, i could be very interestd in those....