Looks comfyer than my lounge chair

locoboy - 5/10/08 at 12:34 PM

What are they out of pat?

mangogrooveworkshop - 5/10/08 at 12:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by locoboy
What are they out of pat?

GRANADA SCORPIO
WE had to junk the motors and use the p`s subframes as the motors clash with the floor beams. But the heaters still work as does the vertical motor for rake

splitrivet - 5/10/08 at 12:56 PM

Looks good Mango, mate of my lads promised me the seats from a Granada Scorpio for my truck, but thats as far as its got, a promise.
Still looking for a tailgate if you see one give me the nod.
Cheers,
Bob

mangogrooveworkshop - 5/10/08 at 01:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by splitrivet
Looks good Mango, mate of my lads promised me the seats from a Granada Scorpio for my truck, but thats as far as its got, a promise.
Still looking for a tailgate if you see one give me the nod.
Cheers,
Bob

Roger wilko

bimbleuk - 5/10/08 at 05:08 PM

The "courtesy" car I use when I leave my kit car for some dyno work is a P100. Similar seats to your but also a sun roof fitted as they bought it as a write off after being left upside down in a ditch! While fixing the roof it was easier to fit the sun roof rather than bash out the dented cab!

splitrivet - 5/10/08 at 06:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by bimbleuk
The "courtesy" car I use when I leave my kit car for some dyno work is a P100. Similar seats to your but also a sun roof fitted as they bought it as a write off after being left upside down in a ditch! While fixing the roof it was easier to fit the sun roof rather than bash out the dented cab!

Thats where I am at at the moment trying to fix all the dents in mine which is a mammoth task, dont spose I should moan the truck only cost £150 with a belting diesel engine but I wish did as Pat and paid a bit more and got a straight un.
Cheers,
Bob