Author: Subject: Calling Mr Triton
GeoffB

posted on 19/5/06 at 06:34 PM Reply With Quote
Calling Mr Triton

Mark could you respond to the u2u please

Geoff

flak monkey

posted on 19/5/06 at 06:54 PM Reply With Quote
Marks on dial up internet at the moment due to issues with tiscali... Might take him a lil while longer to read and reply.

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

doughie

posted on 19/5/06 at 06:58 PM Reply With Quote
i would like to know about his products and have mailed and u2u - looking forward to a reply!!!

(edit) pleas - i do want to find out about the seats

[Edited on 19/5/06 by doughie]

flak monkey

posted on 19/5/06 at 07:07 PM Reply With Quote
I can vouch for his stuff. I got my seats this week and I am very happy with them indeed!

I know a lot of people on here will also vouch for him. Top bloke

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

GeoffB

posted on 19/5/06 at 07:39 PM Reply With Quote
i ordered my seats almost 8 weeks ago,and i know hes had a few troubles and i have been the most patient customer you could imagine, but a week ago tue he u2u me and said the seats WILL be made by the end of last week and will be dispatched this week, its now fri and i have booked time off work (which has caused grief) next week to fit them and am unsure if they have even been dispatched
when you see posts saying" triton seats received"

i suppose the old green eyed monster builds up a head off steam

Geoff

pathfinder

posted on 20/5/06 at 12:00 AM Reply With Quote
Mark is a gent and doing his best to offer a quality product at a bargain price, give the chap some time and you wont be disappointed with the goods you receive! Good things come to those who wait as they say!

I’m a happy customer and would recommend tritons products to anyone!

GeoffB

posted on 20/5/06 at 07:06 AM Reply With Quote
u2u received from mark

seats are made will be with me wed/thu

thanks mark

Geoff

Syd Bridge

posted on 20/5/06 at 08:44 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
I think you might sadly find that your seats dont arrive till Friday at the earliest, as Mr Bean uses business post and told me on numerous occassion that he only gets a pickup from them on a Thursday,(this was the case when I was attempting to get my seats from him after a 12week delay) he also told me always sends the seats on a 48hr service that sometimes turns up in 24, I really hope you get your seats and dont have the issues I did.

Why say something good when you can say something bad, eh?

Triton is a star, and should be given a medal. I'm surpised he's working at all, given his circumstances. So, give him a break. His work is top class and reasonably piced,...and consistent in quality. Something Calvin's chosen manufacturer could take heed of.

Another day or so in a build is nothing in the overall scheme of things. To take a day off work just to fit seats has me bemused. Given the fickle nature of transport companies, it's a surprise that anything gets anywhere. But to book time off relying on a delivery, ??????? Join the real world.

Cheers,
Syd

Triton

posted on 20/5/06 at 01:18 PM Reply With Quote
Deary me there are some sad little people out there with nowt better to do than have a pop at those talented and brave enough to work for themselves.....Some must be born to moan while others take the poo on the chin and carry on with life....I know which type I am.

My Daughter has taken over production of the damn fine Triton race seats and her contact email is emmatrs@live.co.uk.

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
GeoffB

posted on 20/5/06 at 01:27 PM Reply With Quote
To take a day off work just to fit seats has me bemused. Given the fickle nature of transport companies, it's a surprise that anything gets anywhere. But to book time off relying on a delivery, ??????? Join the real world.

Perhaps you have more time than me syd mate..
i leave home @ 7 back @ 7 (too f*cked to do much)look after my heavily not well pregant wife + my 3yr old,
all day sat i look after my boy (3yr old and tools in garage dont go togeather)
sundays is really the only day and if i need things most places are closed, so i do need time off work to progress my build which has gone nowhere much for 8 weeks..
I dont have any issues with mark and are looking forward to me seats next week..

Geoff

:

Scotty

posted on 20/5/06 at 01:52 PM Reply With Quote
I love this forum, quiet day in the shop on a saturday (my own business, six days a week, know what your talking about triton... )
not quite "morcambe and wise" or the "two ronnies" ... BUT i'm rotfpmsl ....
keep it up chaps !!
I KNOW THE SHOW !!!!
Monty python !!!!!!!

PLEASE NOTE! All comments made by this person are to be considered "Tongue in Cheek" and are not meant to be taken seriously in any way - so there!

GeoffB

posted on 20/5/06 at 02:23 PM Reply With Quote
to end it all

i had my seats weeks ago...

i just keep posting new ones to get me to 100

BKLOCO

posted on 20/5/06 at 02:31 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Syd Bridge

Triton is a star, and should be given a medal. I'm surpised he's working at all, given his circumstances. So, give him a break. His work is top class and reasonably piced,...and consistent in quality. Something Calvin's chosen manufacturer could take heed of.

Perhaps you should refrain from bringing other manufacturers into this thread.
Specially if you are unaware of history between the two parties you are Referring to.

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want!!!

Jumpy Guy

posted on 21/5/06 at 12:18 PM Reply With Quote
I'm with Scotty on this!!

Get myself a comfy seat, wee cup o tea, sit back.....

Top work lads!! You could start a fight in a phone box!!!!

[Edited on 22/5/06 by Jumpy Guy]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.