Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 84 Celica seat runners do fit Triton seats
RK

posted on 2/3/08 at 12:21 AM Reply With Quote
84 Celica seat runners do fit Triton seats

84 Toyota Celica seat runners will easily fit the Triton seats with little modification (grinding and drilling). Just wanted to pass this on.

This is actually very exciting because I cannot work on my car much due to garage space being taken by our daily drivers. And yes, it snowed again today. No gym necessary...

Mr Whippy

posted on 2/3/08 at 12:44 AM Reply With Quote
can't you just mount the seats directly to the floor, if it's yourself that will just be driving it?

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Triton

posted on 2/3/08 at 01:16 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RK
84 Toyota Celica seat runners will easily fit the Triton seats with little modification (grinding and drilling). Just wanted to pass this on.

This is actually very exciting because I cannot work on my car much due to garage space being taken by our daily drivers. And yes, it snowed again today. No gym necessary...

Cheers RK...and no snow here in Cornwall in fact it was sunny and I had the doors open...
And yes twit is still up...working but on pc this time not grp
Mark

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
RK

posted on 2/3/08 at 03:09 AM Reply With Quote
Mr Whippy: answer = NO because my provincial regulations require the driver's side to be adjustable. Also, when I tried another car, which uses the same frame (pretty much MK dimensions), I was about 2 feet from the pedals.
Triton

posted on 2/3/08 at 03:43 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RK
Mr Whippy: answer = NO because my provincial regulations require the driver's side to be adjustable. Also, when I tried another car, which uses the same frame (pretty much MK dimensions), I was about 2 feet from the pedals.

Locost. MK etc are all way to long for me too....why am i still awake!!!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.