Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Sabelt Harnesses
oliwb

posted on 12/1/06 at 05:20 PM Reply With Quote
Sabelt Harnesses

Thinking of buying a pair of Sabelt 4 point harnesses for my Tiger Cat E1, found some for £90 for a pair delivered to my door....Does this seem like a good deal?? Looked on Demon Tweeks website and they seemed about the same price but I'm told the Cat has specific length jobbies.....Can anyone state whether this seems a good deal...Thanks Oli.

If your not living life on the edge you're taking up too much room!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
oliwb

posted on 12/1/06 at 05:39 PM Reply With Quote
Doesn't matter...couldn't help myself and just bought them anyway! Figured it was pretty cheap as Car builder solutions were £46 each plus postage (£7.50 I think).....Thanks for looking though....Oli.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
muzchap

posted on 12/1/06 at 07:06 PM Reply With Quote
Oli -was that from Ebay - I'm planning to get a set from there for £90.00 delivered?

They do list the specific harnesses for KitCars?

Cheers,

Murray

MikeR

posted on 12/1/06 at 07:23 PM Reply With Quote
try going direct to Sabelt. I did and got some 6 pointers made exactly to my spec.

Rather chuffed with them - but haven't fitted them yet ........ sometime 2008 is probably when i'll get round to it

stevec

posted on 13/1/06 at 12:27 AM Reply With Quote
I have Just bought the £90 ones, got fed up trying to get them cheaper, you may get them a couple of quid less but I orderd mine from the eBay place you mention and I got them next working day, great service.
oliwb

posted on 13/1/06 at 10:49 AM Reply With Quote
Yeh ordered them last night and recived a phone call from Mark this morning from Mac1....They have a special size made up for the Tiger medium in between the usual saloon (long) and kit car (short) as the Cat has a parcel shelf behind it.....asked a couple of questions and said he'd have 'em out to me next week.....can't complain about that! Also said he'd gotten them through 4 or 5 SVA's on Tigers which proves what I was suspecting that ppl are failing because they put after market seats in before SVA which sit a couple of inches higher....will still measure to be sure though....Oli.

tadltd

posted on 17/1/06 at 11:32 AM Reply With Quote
Oli - I could have saved you a fiver on that deal. Can't believe you went south for 'em!

Best Regards,

Steve.
www.turnerautosport.com

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.