Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Ding dong
Triton

posted on 2/4/08 at 08:22 PM Reply With Quote
Ding dong

Well the woven seats have proven to be a good seller so gone a wee bit further with one and got the weight down to a mad 3.1kgs from 4.5ish for standard seat...but going lighter means tad more fiddlyness so takes longer.
They have a tissued finish to the backs for that added bit of specialness

"Superlight" seats will be £125 each plus posties bit available both low side and high side.
If enough interest will make the wide seats the same way but they will be a tad more.

Cheers,
Mark

My Daughter has taken over production of the damn fine Triton race seats and her contact email is emmatrs@live.co.uk.

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
eznfrank

posted on 2/4/08 at 08:23 PM Reply With Quote
Do you have any pics of them or are they on the bay??
welderman

posted on 2/4/08 at 08:26 PM Reply With Quote
as above, pictures

Thank's, Joe

I don't stalk people

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/23/viewthread.php?tid=172301

Back on with the Fisher Fury R1

Triton

posted on 2/4/08 at 08:28 PM Reply With Quote
They are the same as the low side and high side but with tissue finish being the obvious visual difference to the rear.

Cheers,
Mark

My Daughter has taken over production of the damn fine Triton race seats and her contact email is emmatrs@live.co.uk.

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Triton

posted on 2/4/08 at 08:38 PM Reply With Quote
Twit here took photos today of everything but the back of the seat....muppet!

They fit the same way as the standard version with bonded steel inserts in the base, thought of using ali but then thought best not! if cross thread the things it will cause allsorts of headaches so sticking to steel.

Might just have to put some in my T4 to make up for the filler used to hide the dents
Talking of T4's I have got a complete set of rear seats from a caravelle up for grabs...row of 2, a single and a row of 3. Will be valeted before sold so nice and fresh but they are in good nick. Open to offers around the 200 beer token mark.

Mark

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

se7ensport

posted on 2/4/08 at 08:45 PM Reply With Quote
slightly off topic -

spotted a airbox in your archive... planning on selling any?

Triton

posted on 2/4/08 at 08:52 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by se7ensport
slightly off topic -

spotted a airbox in your archive... planning on selling any?

Snag with that, in the move I put it somewhere safe...so safe it's still hiding from me...

Will have another look as it's in there somewhere!!

Cheers,
Mark

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

se7ensport

posted on 2/4/08 at 09:00 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Triton
......Snag with that, in the move I put it somewhere safe...so safe it's still hiding from me.......

I know that feeling too well, currently missing side windows, a couple of delicate tools, and most annoyingly a small tube of thread lock thats I spent an hour looking for

Triton

posted on 2/4/08 at 09:04 PM Reply With Quote
My usual trick is my phone...i put it down only for the gremlins to hide it from me.

I will have a look tomorrow for the airbox mould.
Cheers,
Mark

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

worX

posted on 3/4/08 at 05:12 AM Reply With Quote
Hi Mark,

Just looked at your airbox and glad I did, so I don't look like a complete muppet (which is the norm!) I was going to ask you if you fancied making something like this?
Steve

Triton

posted on 3/4/08 at 07:52 AM Reply With Quote
Best i make that the "thing" of the day to find the mould..

Mark

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.