Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Fitting Seats
dave107

posted on 8/5/09 at 09:17 AM Reply With Quote
Fitting Seats

Can anyone advise how to attach Intertrim Oddessey fibreglass seats to seat runner on drivers side and passenger seat to the floor, there are no threaded bosses in the bottom of the seats which i thought their would have been.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
pewe

posted on 8/5/09 at 10:53 AM Reply With Quote
Don't know those seats but mine were drilled through the seat base to bolt onto the runners - needed a bit of packing at the front to achieve the right angle i.e. front tipped up. Look at www.tillett.co.uk for mushroom headed bolts so they son't protrude under your thighs and are IVA acceptable.
HTH.
Cheers, Pewe

iank

posted on 8/5/09 at 11:16 AM Reply With Quote
Why not phone/email them?
"Technical advice contact Graham Beech"

http://www.intatrimtelford.co.uk/index.php?option=com_contact&Itemid=3

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

dave107

posted on 8/5/09 at 11:27 AM Reply With Quote
Thanks Ian
I have just emailed them i will let you know the outcome.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Vindi_andy

posted on 12/5/09 at 03:44 PM Reply With Quote
I had the oddesey II and i just drilled through and used big penny washers to spread the load
dave107

posted on 13/5/09 at 09:18 AM Reply With Quote
Had an answer from MNR and manufacturer, the padded part of seat base lifts up and then you just drill through base, i did try this before but i kept getting a ripping sound so i though better ask first, padded seat part is held down with velcro hence ripping sound

Now i know it's easy.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.