Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: News on seats
Triton

posted on 27/10/09 at 07:10 PM Reply With Quote
News on seats

My daughter Emma and her partner Ed have taken over production of Triton seats and are ow based in Northamptonshire within spitting distance of Junction 16 of the M1 motorway.
They are in the process of revamping the website which is to be renamed tritonraceseats.co.uk as they are going to concentrate soley on the seat side of things unlike this twit who spread himself way too thin doing too many other things only to go fruit loop.

I have had to stop on health grounds but spent three weeks going through the laminating process with Emma and Ed and embarrassing to say the least they not only took to it like ducks to water they are being even more fussy than I was finishing them!

They aim to stock seats in black with colours to order. They are also making moulds for a carbon headrest insert along with a padding set for all the seats.

Until their webby is up and running this email will get hold of them emmatrs@live.co.uk

Cheers to all past customers and a big apology to those who have had to wait for this old git.

Cheers,
Mark

My Daughter has taken over production of the damn fine Triton race seats and her contact email is emmatrs@live.co.uk.

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
McLannahan

posted on 27/10/09 at 07:12 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry to hear of your rough times - all the best for your health and speedy recovery!

twybrow

posted on 27/10/09 at 07:15 PM Reply With Quote
You know you'll miss the styrene smell!

Best of luck to them, and to you.

nib1980

posted on 28/10/09 at 10:34 AM Reply With Quote
excellant thats just down the road, and colours to order you say.

even better!

hobzy

posted on 29/10/09 at 11:34 AM Reply With Quote
Thanks for letting us know how things are

Good luck to them both - I'll email them about the pair I had started discussing with you

mad-butcher

posted on 9/11/09 at 09:56 AM Reply With Quote
Sorry to hear of the health probs any idea whats going to happen with the new single seat bodywork,

tony

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Triton

posted on 11/11/09 at 08:40 PM Reply With Quote
Saturn Sports Cars are carrying on with the single seater up in Hartlepool.

My Daughter has taken over production of the damn fine Triton race seats and her contact email is emmatrs@live.co.uk.

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

tritonseats

posted on 7/12/09 at 02:25 PM Reply With Quote
New Site :-)

Hi Guys!

Good news!
Our new site is up and running Its early days & needs a lot of work, but, check it out & let us know what you think!

www.tritonraceseats.com

Cheers,
Ed & Emma

scudderfish

posted on 7/12/09 at 04:53 PM Reply With Quote
Clicky
Jasagracer

posted on 3/1/10 at 03:09 PM Reply With Quote
Fibreglass seats

this is just what I want for my Locost trackday car.

I have e-mailed you Emma.

Life's not worth living without a fast car and an even faster woman !!!

Triton

posted on 3/1/10 at 10:06 PM Reply With Quote
Ed And Em have had a well earned crimbo break but back to work Monday the 4th

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

tritonseats

posted on 14/3/10 at 04:38 PM Reply With Quote
Clicky
tritonseats

posted on 27/3/10 at 11:53 AM Reply With Quote
Thank you, to all the guys who have joined our Facebook page!! Its really nice too see all our customers with pictures of their seats being added

44 fans so far, and counting!

L5W

posted on 3/4/10 at 05:57 PM Reply With Quote
I received my high side seats today, hand delivered no less! The seats look great

It was very nice to meet Ed and Emma and I'll stop by the Triton display at Stoneleigh to say hello again, hopefully I'll have the seats in the car by then

Lee

http://l5w-mk-indy-zetec.blogspot.com/

Triton

posted on 3/4/10 at 06:44 PM Reply With Quote
Good eggs those two

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

tritonseats

posted on 5/11/10 at 06:37 PM Reply With Quote
Cheers Lee! It will be good to see some pic's when theyre fitted too
tritonseats

posted on 5/11/10 at 06:38 PM Reply With Quote
Hello Everyone,

Recently our GRP material costs have risen, and our seat prices need to increase to compensate with the changes. We’re afraid we can no longer continue with the prices that are currently on our website (the new prices for the site will be adjusted ASAP!) We would like to think as this as just a temporary change, but with the importing taxes and cost in materials increasing by so much, there is just no other way around this

Our new price range is as follows:

Lowsides: Single: £150.00 - Pair: £275.00

Highsides: Single: £160.00 - Pair: £295.00

Wides: Single: £175.00 - Pair: £310.00

Lowbacks: Single: £140.00 - Pair: £245.00

Special pigment requirements will incur an additional £20 on top of the above prices.

Prices include delivery to the UK with full postal insurance. Deliveries outside of the UK will be quoted separately on ordering.

We are really very sorry if our change in price causes any inconveniences We will let you know ASAP if our circumstances change in the future.

There is a bit of good news though! Myself and Ed have managed to persuaded my Dad (Triton) to help make our new moulds for a seat range that we plan to release in the New Year! Along with the moulds to make the Carbon Head rest covers that we promised this year !! So watch this space for upcoming photos and info

Thanks Guys,

The Triton Family

Triton

posted on 21/1/11 at 04:21 PM Reply With Quote
These look rather cool.......
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs775.snc4/67575_1640788214821_1090261009_1766119_1616096_n.jpg

[Edited on 21/1/11 by Triton]

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

Fozzie

posted on 21/1/11 at 04:24 PM Reply With Quote

'Racing is Life!...anything before or after is just waiting'....Steve McQueen

angliamotorsport

posted on 22/6/11 at 04:25 PM Reply With Quote
seats

Please, please I want to order a pair of low back seats, I'll send u2u

Cheers

Rob

Triton

posted on 7/10/11 at 09:04 PM Reply With Quote
Bit of info on seats:

Emma at Triton Seats has been quite ill for a while now so to help keep things going Vodou Autokits Ltd in Cornwall are to make the seats under license until Emma is well enough to resume.

contact details are:
Vodou Autokits Ltd
Wynns Cottage
Touch-Me-Pipes
St Keverne
Postal Code : TR12 6RD
State : Cornwall
Phone : 01326 281542
@ Email : info@vodouautokits.co.uk
Web Site : www.vodouautokits.co.uk

Cheers,
Mark

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

nz_climber

posted on 19/10/11 at 05:38 AM Reply With Quote
Are they going to be making the High Side and normal version too (as I can't fit the wide seats in)

Also I emailed them over a week ago and still not any response..

http://aarons7.wordpress.com

Gre3D

posted on 15/11/16 at 07:15 PM Reply With Quote
maybe not the most active place to ask this,

but anyone know of a company that does GRP seats and is willing to ship them to Belgium?
the shipping is the problem everywhere. probably because fo the size of the things...

INDY BIRD

posted on 15/11/16 at 07:36 PM Reply With Quote
http://www.kitcardirect.co.uk/

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.