Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Spire Owners Club at Stoneleigh
wheezy

posted on 23/4/10 at 07:05 AM Reply With Quote
Spire Owners Club at Stoneleigh

The Spire Owners Club will be located at the same place as last year Pitch 89 opposite Gate 5. Paul has loaned us the Lorry and Awning for cover and will be joining us over the two days along with the 2 Spire works drivers from the 750MC. Everyone is welcome with or without car, trailer parking is organised nearby. BBQ and Beer for the evenings BYO food.

The Spire Owners Club will also be at Car in The Park show at Mallory Park on Saturday 1st with at least two cars on circuit. Robert, Thomas and Peter traveling from Germany with Spire to be there and we are expecting Guido from the Netherlands. Everyone is welcome. Please check with the organisers on track availability if you wish to drive.

Lightning

posted on 23/4/10 at 08:55 AM Reply With Quote
AAAAHHH. I'm trying to get a date for IVA. They returned my forms as I gave them a 10 digit VIN no that Paul gave me. It said on the form that it had to be between 10 and 17 digits. I phoned VOSA who told me to phone dvla Swansea, who told me to go to Exeter office. I said I had already been and they had told me to ask VOSA about the 17 digits. Exeter office phoned me back and said make up the last 7 digits!!!!. Why could they have done that . Now forms off again. The good weather will be crap by the time I get a date

And relax..

the cars finished and i will be going. hopefully

Steve

wheezy

posted on 23/4/10 at 09:00 AM Reply With Quote
Welcome to the mad world that is the DVLA and VOSA
Are you planning to go for the whole weekend?

Tris

posted on 23/4/10 at 10:47 AM Reply With Quote
I will be there (already got the tickets) for the sunday at stoneleigh.

Looking forward to getting some 'IVA friendly' finishing ideas too. Paul's got my wheels and fuel tank that i need to collect, so ive got a feeling that it might be an expensive day all in all

Cheers
Tris

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.