Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Triton / Donowtorange Low Back Seats
Avoneer

posted on 5/8/05 at 05:04 PM Reply With Quote
Triton / Donowtorange Low Back Seats

Hi,

Just a promotional post for Triton as both of my seats have now arrived and are excellent.

They are the low back version of the ones with the "wizard hat" that Mac1 amongst others use.

They are very well made and dead easy to fit due to their integral feat.

They are also really comfy even without covering the supplied GRP pads in foam and are much more upright than most which I prefer - the angle is the same rake as the back on a "book" chassis.

Pat...

P.S. I'm nothing to do with Mark or his business, just a satisfied customer. Rescued attachment Seat.JPG
Rescued attachment Seat.JPG

No trees were killed in the sending of this message.
However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Triton

posted on 5/8/05 at 06:20 PM Reply With Quote
Cheers dude glad you like them
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
DarrenW

posted on 8/8/05 at 09:26 AM Reply With Quote
i can vouch for the comfort. Im well impressed with mine - just wish id got the carbon inserts now (i didnt realise this was an option when i ordered from Mac#1).
Itried a few seats before ordering and found most were restrictive in the shoulder area. I just cant wait to get them 'on the road' and try in anger.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.