Author: Subject: Lambo doors
02GF74

posted on 23/8/06 at 11:36 AM Reply With Quote
Lambo doors

deleted.

[Edited on 23/8/06 by 02GF74]

iank

posted on 23/8/06 at 11:42 AM Reply With Quote
Hope they died quickly in the impact not slowly in the fire.

The pictures include closeups of the burnt corpses so may not be work safe in some companies, just as an additional warning.

scottc

posted on 23/8/06 at 11:49 AM Reply With Quote
OMG.

I assumed the warning was regarding the burnt out lambo.

Wish I'd heeded the warning.

James

posted on 23/8/06 at 02:02 PM Reply With Quote
02GF74,

for Chrissake delete the whole thread... you're just leavin the rest of us curious now!

Cheers,
James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

rpsmith

posted on 23/8/06 at 03:31 PM Reply With Quote
James, you really didn't want to see it
Aboardman

posted on 23/8/06 at 03:45 PM Reply With Quote
i do
COREdevelopments

posted on 23/8/06 at 06:18 PM Reply With Quote
got me curious now

iank

posted on 23/8/06 at 08:07 PM Reply With Quote
URL was to a forum with a pile of pictures of a bright yellow lambo that had crashed and left the road. It landed on it's roof and caught fire.

The pictures were of the fire brigade (in whatever country it was, wasn't the UK) damping down and included some shots of the blackened corpses of the driver and passenger.

iank

posted on 23/8/06 at 09:57 PM Reply With Quote
Nope, that one isn't nearly as bad.
I won't post the url (not sure I even have it anymore).

The forum was, I think, eastern european.

The shots were almost certainly amateur, though how/why he/she was allowed to take pictures I have no idea.

scottc

posted on 23/8/06 at 10:16 PM Reply With Quote
It was in the Czech Republic, the driver was I believe a 47 year old Skoda Ocatvia series champion. It was rather gruesome.

There were graphic images of one of the occupants who tried to escape from the wreckage and died in the process.

While I wish I hadn't seen the pictures I understand some people have stronger stomachs than I and I also understand a 30 second search on the internet while find the topic. Therefore U2U if you want the URL.

However, you have been warned.

Edit: Typos in original post

[Edited on 23/8/06 by scottc]

Fred W B

posted on 24/8/06 at 08:29 AM Reply With Quote
Personally, I don't understand why people would want to see pics of corpses.

I was one emailed some pics of a comprehensively wrecked ferrari, complete with body parts and half a body lying in the road, and I still see those pics in my mind.

That said, if the point of the post is "How do you get out of a Lambo when it's upside down?" it' s a good question.

Cheers

Fred W B

MartinDB

posted on 24/8/06 at 09:46 AM Reply With Quote
We don't want to see pics of charred corpses, what we do want to see is pictures that other people have seen and decided we shouldn't.
It's a natural reaction to being told by someone that they know what's best for us.

I've seen the pics and I've had no trouble sleeping. If there were faces left or anything clearly identifiable as a person as opposed to what could just be a mannequin then it would be a different story.

Tell poeple the url, tell them it's not very pleasant, but let them make up their minds.

Martin.

JoelP

posted on 24/8/06 at 07:08 PM Reply With Quote
well if i died that way i wouldnt want vultures on the internet gawping at my remains
Wadders

posted on 24/8/06 at 07:13 PM Reply With Quote
God only knows why, but when the video of Iraqi hostage Ken Bigleys terrible murder was posted on the internet, i let morbid curiosity get the better of me. Just want to say it was a terrible decision, and not one i'll ever repeat.
I'm not particularly squemish, but i felt Sick for ages after. Everyone should make their own judgement about what they view, but be prepared, you may regret that decision. I did.

Al.

JoelP

posted on 24/8/06 at 07:23 PM Reply With Quote
ditto when i watched the video of a marshal getting killed in the SA grandprix in the 60s, a very bad desicion. Tom Hunt was it, the driver who died too?

With sites like rotten.com, i really would like to hurt the people who host and make it.

Volvorsport

posted on 24/8/06 at 09:33 PM Reply With Quote
Tom Price was the driver - only welshman to get into formula one , pretty bad crash .

www.dbsmotorsport.co.uk
getting dirty under a bus

mistergrumpy

posted on 24/8/06 at 09:43 PM Reply With Quote
Not seen it but seen several things having just left the forces and travelled to loads of nice places and was employed by Scottish Ambulance Service as a side line and I would like to think that people wouldn't want to gloat or stare out of pure respect for the people involved. Not telling people what to do or trying to make their minds up for them just feel that a person deserves respect in cases like these. Only my opinion.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.