Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: odyssey 2 vs cobra 7 seats
mkblade

posted on 13/5/07 at 10:52 PM Reply With Quote
odyssey 2 vs cobra 7 seats

still cant decide on what seats to go for,are they more or less same quality theres not much in the way of price difference.

im also trying to find out the height of the back of seat on these bottom to the middle of seat belt holes,i want to see how much of an angle i will have when the seat belts go through the holes and then bolt to chassis

thanks
simon

Humbug

posted on 14/5/07 at 06:12 AM Reply With Quote
I have heard (can't verify from personal experience) that the Cobras are a bit lacking in underthigh support.

I bought some s/h Westfield sports seats (not the race ones) which are a similar style but without harness holes and have found them very comfortable. There are often some for sale on WSCC and/or ebay (Westfield price is £230 each - not so locost!)

oliwb

posted on 14/5/07 at 07:19 AM Reply With Quote
I wasn't very impressed with the odyssey's I saw. They didn't seem very strong and twisted alot. This could have a lot to do with them being in a Tiger which means a corner of the GRP had to be hascked off! Oli.

If your not living life on the edge you're taking up too much room!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Catpuss

posted on 14/5/07 at 07:26 AM Reply With Quote
At Stoneligh I found the lot selling the Odessey seats quite unfriendly and didn't really want to give me the time of day.

The seats were OK, but I preferred the feel of the Cobra seats.

The Cobra guy was very helpful and told me if I couldn't afford them at the show, they have a big sale in November each year where they sell of slight seconds (like blemeshes in upholstry) and surplus stock.

whitestu

posted on 14/5/07 at 07:29 AM Reply With Quote
I've got Cobras and find them very comfy.

Stu

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.