Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: mk seats
mkblade

posted on 20/5/07 at 11:22 PM Reply With Quote
mk seats

can anyone advise me on the mk seats i.e are they strong (not much twist in them)

anyone know the diemensions of the mk seats,mainly the width,and the measurment of the back of the seat (height) bottom - harness slots

i meassured the width of the floor today it was 430mm ,so i cant see me getting the cobras in there as the widest point is 455mm.

thanks
simon

snoopy

posted on 21/5/07 at 06:41 AM Reply With Quote
mk fiberglass seats are strong and comftable and have a good feel to them you can get cobra seats in have a look here for pics

same car mk seats and cobra roadster seats

[Edited on 21/5/07 by snoopy]

Hellfire

posted on 21/5/07 at 11:43 AM Reply With Quote
Without physically measuring the seats I couldn't tell you what the specific measurements are, suffice to say, they will fit in an indy, either bolted to runners or bolted through the cross braces directly on the floor and will pass SVA with regard to seatbelt anchorage heights.

We can however vouch for their strength. They've survived numerous trackdays, approximately 10k road miles and we've even crash tested them and they're still going strong

Phil

cm

posted on 26/5/07 at 03:04 PM Reply With Quote
They do hurt ya arse after a while but hey aslong as your saving weight and having fun. lol

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.